1. Kevin Durant - Duh.
2. Lebron James - Duh. Now that I paid up for him in the cafe auction and reaped the benefits, I'm convinced that getting either guy in a snake draft means you really have to mess up to not get a top 3 finish. I'm hoping I finally get to pick this high for once.
3. Chris Paul - Giving him the edge for safety over Harden.
4. James Harden - Duh.
5. Marc Gasol - Not peacocking, I think Gasol should get serious consideration this high. Extremely high floor, no Rudy Gay around, Z-Bo is another year older. You guys are willing to roll the dice on injury prone guards over rock solid centers? A punt points build could be a reality for me.
6. Russell Westbrook - Durable, high floor, what's not to like?
7. Dwyane Wade - Can the cafe doubters apologize? Guy was fantastic this year, don't see why he can't do it again next year.
8. Paul George - Fantasy beast, don't see Granger getting in his way ever again. I see him only going upwards, contributes everywhere.
9. Stephen Curry - We all knew he would be top 5 if he stayed healthy, the same people who wouldn't take him in the first 3 rounds now want to draft him fifth because he had a healthy season this time around? Show some restraint.
10. Kyrie Irving - Basically the same as Curry but he can't go higher than Curry in any drafts since his fantasy upside isn't as high.
11. LaMarcus Aldridge - Did anyone who took him in the mid 1st this year feel cheated? He's still ranked 15th this year, no reason to let him go in the 2nd round.
12. Kevin Love - I'll bump him up to at least 8th if the right hand news is promising.
Derrick Rose will obviously go in the 1st in he looks like his old self in the playoffs. Melo is a massive gamble in the first round to me, I'd be more willing to buy if his improvements were from better efficiency rather than more 3 pointers. I'd still rather get Kobe in the second round or I'll pass.