Bracketology: NBA Style - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Article Discussions

Bracketology: NBA Style

Bracketology: NBA Style

Postby Arlo » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:59 pm

Selection Sunday is in the books, and hoops fans everywhere are filling in their brackets, but what about the NBA? Which teams will reach the postseason, and which will fall short?

Adam Rizzo, familiar to everyone at the Basketball Cafe as rhs_rizzo, provides a sneak peak at this year's NBA playoff picture in an excellent debut article that will hopefully be the first of many.

Enjoy! ;-D
Arlo
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Rizzo » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:21 pm

Alright guys, let me hear what you think. I know the Pacers could be a little high because I wrote the article right before Jermaine O'Neal got hurt.
Rizzo
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby The Thrill » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:29 pm

Bracketology? I don't think that's in Websters. lol :-b

Nice article!

EAST: Personally, I have my doubts that Chicago will hold onto their position. The one thing that might save them is Indy having a tougher schedule and losing JON (going 4-10 when he was suspended shows how much they need him). Like you mentioned, that wasn't known at "article-time". Funny that Indy vs. Chicago are the teams' last game of the season. I think that could very well be for a playoff spot. I think Philly will slide in and take one of those spots left open by Chicago or Indy.

WEST: My beloved T-Wolves! Unfortunately, I agree. :~( I also think Denver will claim the 7 spot, moving Memphis to 8 and the lowly Lakers will miss out.

Nice article! ;-D
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 252)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Article Discussions