The League Rules - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Bonanza Keeper

The League Rules

Moderators: silentjim, RedHopeful

Postby Kingctb27 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:33 am

I say get rid of them.
2006-2007 Overall H2H record: 561-369-15; The #'s don't lie.
Kingctb27
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MeShawn » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:16 am

Well, it seems pretty unanimous that we should scrap the cats (I agree). Consider it finalized. The Bonanza Keeper league will now have the standard 9 catagories.
MeShawn
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Thrill » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:25 pm

Woo-hoo! ;-D
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 263)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Waiver Priority

Postby silentjim » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:47 pm

I put this on yahoo as well, but figured it couldn't hurt to put it here also.

Is the waiver priority correct? I'm confused as to whether it should be based on the redraft or the standings from last year. My guess is that it should be based on the redraft, because if it is based on last year's standing, then whoever wins is getting the shaft twice, once in the draft and once in waiver priority.

Traditionally the first pick of a draft gets the last waiver priority and so on, so wouldn't it make sense that the current waiver order should be reversed?

I could be wrong, but it seems to be the more fair way of doing things, right?
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 601)

Postby silentjim » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:04 am

Is no one reading this, or are the people who are reading this the one's who would like to keep their current priority? ;-)
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Rizzo » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:30 am

I agree with you Jim. Perhaps MeShawn has an explanation, or perhaps nobody has thought it through as much as you have. ;-)
Rizzo
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby The Thrill » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:30 am

silentjim wrote:Is no one reading this, or are the people who are reading this the one's who would like to keep their current priority? ;-)

LOL. :-b I haven't gone to look at what the current waiver priority is or stopped to actually even think about it. O:-) Something for MeShawn to clarify, I guess.
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jaytizy » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:07 am

:-°
a goal without a plan is a wish
jaytizy
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby silentjim » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:36 pm

Is MeShawn alive? I haven't seen him around in awhile and I was thinking that we (or he) should maybe actually make a decision on this waiver thing.
silentjim

Postby The Thrill » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:23 pm

silentjim wrote:Is MeShawn alive? I haven't seen him around in awhile and I was thinking that we (or he) should maybe actually make a decision on this waiver thing.

He's probably off hoochin' for college chicks. ;-7

Plus, I think he's big into Fantasy football, so that might be consuming more of his time until the Basketball season actually starts to commence... :-?
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Bonanza Keeper