XBOX360, Playstation 3, Nitendo Wii - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Video Games

XBOX360, Playstation 3, Nitendo Wii

Postby citybirds27 » Sat May 27, 2006 11:56 pm

How good is Nintento Wii supposed to be?
citybirds27
College Captain
College Captain

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Jimboozie » Sun May 28, 2006 12:15 am

citybirds27 wrote:How good is Nintento Wii supposed to be?

Hard to say this early. It won't be able to compete in the graphics department of the 360 or PS3 but the funability factor will be there.

I'm staying away from PS3. Too pricey, I will prob get a WII if the new controller concept turns out to be a hit.
Big ups to Lightning Block for the sweet sig!
Jimboozie
College Captain
College Captain

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Rodigee » Sun May 28, 2006 12:21 am

Netsfan5 wrote:Or you can get a sick 2,000 dollar computuer, get most of the great games, and never worry about anything for another ten years. :-b

You can get a sick computer complete with a 19'' flatscreen, 2 speakers and a sub for well under 1500 if you're willing to build it yourself or have a friend to show you how. :-b
Rodigee
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Rizzo » Sun May 28, 2006 12:49 am

Jimboozie wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:How good is Nintento Wii supposed to be?

Hard to say this early. It won't be able to compete in the graphics department of the 360 or PS3 but the funability factor will be there.

I'm staying away from PS3. Too pricey, I will prob get a WII if the new controller concept turns out to be a hit.

I agree with you on the fun factor, but if you look at the Gamecube, it's graphics were right up there with XBOX and PS2, so I wouldn't count it out of that department just yet. But with that said, I haven't even looked at the specs on any of the 3 machines, so what I say holds no water.

The controller looks crazy and I bet it would take a lot of getting used to, but if it works out, I'm sure it will be a huge inovation for future gaming.
Rizzo
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Blazing_royale » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:28 pm

u know wat. I don't care about the system that much because i know they're gonna be good. Wat the problem is for me now is which has better games? i know sony's got a lot of big titles but the price makes me think twice..maybe i should switch to 360? lol never was an xbox fan but its cheaper. I'm just not certain about the great titles they have.
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/blazing_royale/index.htm/]Visit my portfolio![/url]
Blazing_royale
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Postby Rizzo » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:30 pm

If you are looking for big titles, than PS3 is the way to go (and I'm an XBOX guy).
Rizzo
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Blazing_royale » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:36 pm

so ps3 got better games overall than 360?
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/blazing_royale/index.htm/]Visit my portfolio![/url]
Blazing_royale
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Postby jaytizy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:35 am

The PS3 will be dang near impossible to obtain when it comes out. I was told only 400 thousand systems will be available for the US at its launch date... thus making it impossible for gaming companies to allow their customers to reserve the system in advance. So unless you plan on camping outside your local Walmart (a buddy and I are actually going to do this) or if you know someone in a video game store that will put one aside for you... its pretty much a lost cause.

Even if I am fortunate to get my hands on one i will be taking mine straight to Ebay for a bigtime profit.

I have actually given in to the fact a PS3 wont be worth owning for at least a year after its release date (because of resale) and have recently purchased the inferior XBox360. :-/
a goal without a plan is a wish
jaytizy
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Re: XBOX360, Playstation 3, Nitendo Wii

Postby ethanehunt » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:19 pm

The PS3 Has Hi-Def/Blu-ray,The PS3 Has Great Games To Satisfy the Mainstream and the More Discerning Gamer.The PS3 Has Lots of Multimedia and Non-gaming Features and Online Gaming Is Free and Easy.
ethanehunt
Towel Boy

Previous

Return to Video Games