2013-2014 Wait-List Information - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to FBC Octagon

2013-2014 Wait-List Information

Moderators: jphanned, samo

Re: 2010-2011 Wait-List Information

Postby Grey1 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 am

IN!!!!

Sorry if you don't recognize my user id. Im having trouble with my password retrieval. If anyone would like to help me...i would greatly appreciate it.

Should you like to confirm my identity. I owned the Crossover Football League as the #1 seed and sadly lost to crimedogg in the finals. iirc. Any other questions?

Red emailed me today and Im here to verify my participation in the FBC Octagon.
Grey1
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby jphanned » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:03 am

Grey1 wrote:IN!!!!

Sorry if you don't recognize my user id. Im having trouble with my password retrieval. If anyone would like to help me...i would greatly appreciate it.

Should you like to confirm my identity. I owned the Crossover Football League as the #1 seed and sadly lost to crimedogg in the finals. iirc. Any other questions?

Red emailed me today and Im here to verify my participation in the FBC Octagon.

Alright man, the spot is yours. We can't have you disappearing for 2-month stretches though. You hadn't logged in since late June and we sent you a boatload of PM's with no response back until now. I'll see what I can do about the password but I'm gonna need you to PM me your contact info (e-mail, messenger, etc) in case this happens again. Don't want to be chasing you down in the future.
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

EditorModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 ChampionTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby RedHopeful » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:17 am

Grey1 wrote:Should you like to confirm my identity. I owned the Crossover Football League as the #1 seed and sadly lost to crimedogg in the finals. iirc.

Wow, clean out them cobwebs son! I disposed of Geodbear in the finals. You won the 3rd place game. ;-7 :-b
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 708)

Postby Grey1 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:45 am

Im here fellas. I will be here everyday. Otherwise you can ban me from the cafe.

RedHopeful wrote:
Grey1 wrote:Should you like to confirm my identity. I owned the Crossover Football League as the #1 seed and sadly lost to crimedogg in the finals. iirc.

Wow, clean out them cobwebs son! I disposed of Geodbear in the finals. You won the 3rd place game. ;-7 :-b

Hey!!! I remember it. How I WANT to remember it. ;-)

Last years football post season sucked for me. Complete 180 from the regular season. 11 teams (invite only). 8 playoff teams. 6 #1 seeds. 2 championship games. 1 championship. Terrible considering the massive avalanche of regular season success.

Why do we only have 8 teams in the Killer Crossover?
Grey1
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

Previous

Return to FBC Octagon