Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how... - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

Want to help the Cafe grow? Here's how...

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Postby DTownDave22 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:46 am

Here is a suggestion. Since this is a forum filled with people who like to give your own opinions, I thought a relevant site to promote this site on would be http://blogmaverick.com/ (Mark Cuban's blog) Not sure if someone has recommended it, but it wouldn't hurt to recommend it again.

Instead of just simply promoting the site and hoping someone visits, you can make a comment on his blog and (your name is hyperlinked when you make a post to whatever URL you want) your name is shown by your comment. I don't really visit this site a whole lot. I like some of his blogs, but to be honest, I am one of those people that are stiff on spelling and typos.

If you have ever read his blog, the proportion of how insightful he is on different topics to his spelling is a large amount, because he is a bad speller (uses its instead of it's) and doesn't review and it also has typos. Granted, he is a busy man, but he is also just not the most gifted in spelling. It's just a shortcoming of his, nothing major though. I make typos on here, too. If you can get pass that, his blogs are usually pretty interesting.

Not all basketball people are bad spellers though! Anyone follow Paul Shirley's blog on espn.com? He's pretty interesting actually. I've asked a few questions in chats of his on espn.com--none answered unfortunately.
Friendly request of my fellow posters: If I am going to spend time making a post--please don't quote only part of it--THANKS
DTownDave22
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re:

Postby ed » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:58 am

edster wrote:i would do it! just not for guys in my private league... this site gives me the edge because they all trust Funston!! lol

nice name! B-)
ed
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Re:

Postby The Thrill » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:19 am

ed wrote:
edster wrote:i would do it! just not for guys in my private league... this site gives me the edge because they all trust Funston!! lol

nice name! B-)

:-b Wow. Catching up on reading some old material! ;-7
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers