Year 2 Info Here - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Bonanza Keeper

Year 2 Info Here

Moderators: silentjim, RedHopeful

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:42 am

whats up with no one in the league except like 3 or 4 of us chattin in here??? i thought for sure once we had our own forum, and with football being over, that there would be more traffic :-/ i dont know all the guys in this league, but if this is a keeper league....id like to get to know you guys at least a bit, it just makes things funner! :-) :-D !+) i mean we got our own forum...lets use it!!!! ;-D
deluxe_247
Chief Pixel Pusher
Chief Pixel Pusher

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:34 am

Name: Chase
Height: 5'11
Weight: 238
Eye color: blue
Hair: brown, short, I usually flip it up in front, no gel, but lately it's been whatever it does after I dry it with a towel is how it stays.

Physical characterisitcs: muscular, flaming superman tattoo on my left bicep, the S is replaced with a C. Small Godsmack sun tattoo on the back of my neck, about the size of a quarter.

Likes: football, basketball, guitar, art, rock music: Chevelle, Seether, Incubus, Velvet Revolver, KoRn, fantasy sports.

Dislikes: rap music, George Bush, white people who act black and Mexicans (just kidding).

Does that help you get to know me better, deluxe? ;-D
Last edited by Flockers on Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Flockers
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:50 am

Flockers wrote:Name: Chase
Hair color: brown

Physical characterisitcs: muscular, flaming superman tattoo on my left bicep, the S is replaced with a C. Small Godsmack sun tattoo on the back of my neck, about the size of a quarter.

Likes: football, basketball, guitar, art, rock music: Chevelle, Seether, Incubus, Velvet Revolver, KoRn, fantasy sports.

Dislikes: rap music, George Bush, white people who act black and Mexicans (just kidding).

LOL yeah..ok heres mine:
Name: Jamison or Jamie
Height: 5'9
Weight: 186
Eye color: hazel

physical characteristics: in shape (obviously not as big as flockers :-o ) tribal tattoo on right arm, shamrock on back side of upper right shoulder, tribal piece on the top of my back (about 5 inches high) extending from one shoulder to the other, chinese peice on left arm, sun with chinese witing on the shoulder , moving down to a dragon on my bi-tri area, surrounded by clouds and more chinese writing down to the elbow area. shaved head(not bicked, but short stubble) with sideburns to the bottom of my ears

likes: lifting, sports, movies, video games, tae-kwon-do, guitar, any kind of music besides most country(some stuff is OK)

dislikes: old people that drive slow, waiting in lines, haters, drama

hows that flockers?? ;-D :-)
Last edited by deluxe_247 on Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
deluxe_247
Chief Pixel Pusher
Chief Pixel Pusher

Postby Flockers » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:52 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
Flockers wrote:Name: Chase

LOL yeah..ok heres mine:

Height: 5'9
Weight: 186
Eye color: hazel

physical characteristics: in shape (obviously not as big as flockers :-o ) tribal tattoo on right arm, shamrock on back side of upper right shoulder, tribal piece on the top of my back (about 5 inches high) extending from one shoulder to the other, chinese peice on left arm, sun with chinese witing on the shoulder , moving down to a dragon on my bi-tri area, surrounded by clouds and more chinese writing down to the elbow area. shaved head(not bicked, but short stubble) with sideburns to the bottom of my ears

likes: lifting, sports, movies, video games, tae-kwon-do, guitar, any kind of music besides most country(some stuff is OK)

dislikes: old people that drive slow, waiting in lines, haters, drama

hows that flockers?? ;-D :-)

I could take you.
Flockers
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:55 am

take me where?? :-? :-) :-D
deluxe_247
Chief Pixel Pusher
Chief Pixel Pusher

Postby Flockers » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:57 am

deluxe_247 wrote:take me where?? :-? :-) :-D

Six feet under, beotch. J/K :-D
Flockers
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:02 am

LOL id workyou like a second job son....see i know how you big guys are slow....id go..

HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA judo chop to throat

WAAAAAYYAAAYAAAYAAAYAAA flying squirrel quick to teeth...thats game over:-) :-) :-)
deluxe_247
Chief Pixel Pusher
Chief Pixel Pusher

Postby Flockers » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:08 am

LOL, keep dreaming.
Flockers
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby MMoNeY24 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:43 am

Flockers, can I touch your bicep?

:-b
MMoNeY24
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:27 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:whats up with no one in the league except like 3 or 4 of us chattin in here??? i thought for sure once we had our own forum, and with football being over, that there would be more traffic :-/ i dont know all the guys in this league, but if this is a keeper league....id like to get to know you guys at least a bit, it just makes things funner! :-) :-D !+) i mean we got our own forum...lets use it!!!! ;-D

Yea, the forum's a little quiet, but if you look at it another way, we have the 4th most active (post-wise) forum in the whole FBBC :-B

The most active guys in the league are:

Me (MeShawn, no pun intended)
Deluxe
Flockers
MONEYJZ80
Ironhorse

Very solid core if you ask me. If you look at the league, everyone sets their rosters (except for maybe 1 or 2), but they just don't post here.

Obviously, we'll make some changes in the offseason, and we'll recruit some people from our waiting list (namely CC and BigNasty). B-)
MeShawn
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to Bonanza Keeper