Year 1 Info Here - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Bonanza Keeper

Year 1 Info Here

Moderators: silentjim, RedHopeful

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:02 am

i agree..props to the bonanza guys...meshawn..ltjockey...flockers and all other mods. the site was nicely done...and without it, the bonanza league would not be in existence :-) ;-D
deluxe_247
Chief Pixel Pusher
Chief Pixel Pusher

Home Cafe: Football

Postby MMoNeY24 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:17 am

MeShawn wrote:
MMoNeY24 wrote:The only guys I'm against trading are Jermaine and Pierce. I can move one of my other PFs (Brand, Randolph, Murphy, Howard) for a PG or C. This trade would probably benefit both teams if a deal went down because I see some of you are shallow at PF and heavy at either PG or C.

Thanks and offer away if you're interested... ;-D

Yo Money, I'm pretty interested in your PF's. I sent you an offer. Let me know what you think

I made a counter-offer. ;-D
MMoNeY24
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:43 pm

MMoNeY24 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:
MMoNeY24 wrote:The only guys I'm against trading are Jermaine and Pierce. I can move one of my other PFs (Brand, Randolph, Murphy, Howard) for a PG or C. This trade would probably benefit both teams if a deal went down because I see some of you are shallow at PF and heavy at either PG or C.

Yo Money, I'm pretty interested in your PF's. I sent you an offer. Let me know what you think

Really? I don't see it :-?
MeShawn
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:59 pm

Thank you very much for the kind words. I was very sad to see the Bonanza go, as many others, but it was almost inevitable. I have expressed all my other sentiments in the other thread over at the Bonanza, and I don't want to elaborate here.

Chuckles, many thanks, but I'm afraid I have to lock this thread.
MeShawn
Mod in Retirement

Postby MMoNeY24 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:29 pm

MeShawn wrote:
MMoNeY24 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:

Yeah, I took it down last night - Sorry, I forgot to post that I did. I wanted to think it over a little bit and not sure if you'd do it.

Maybe I can talk to you on AIM? Just click my SN on my icon bar whenever you're on so we can talk.
MMoNeY24
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:06 pm

MMoNeY24 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:
MMoNeY24 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:

Yeah, I took it down last night - Sorry, I forgot to post that I did. I wanted to think it over a little bit and not sure if you'd do it.

Maybe I can talk to you on AIM? Just click my SN on my icon bar whenever you're on so we can talk.

Yo man, could we talk on YIM? My iChat is being retarted, and someone already took the sn MeShawn05 for AIM. !+)

I'll probably download AIM later, but can we talk on YIM for now?
MeShawn
Mod in Retirement

Postby MMoNeY24 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:07 pm

MeShawn wrote:
MMoNeY24 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:
MMoNeY24 wrote:
MeShawn wrote:

Yo man, could we talk on YIM? My iChat is being retarted, and someone already took the sn MeShawn05 for AIM. !+)

I'll probably download AIM later, but can we talk on YIM for now?

Yeah, I'm on right now.
MMoNeY24
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:28 pm

MMoNeY24 wrote:Yeah, I'm on right now.

Where did you go? :-S
MeShawn
Mod in Retirement

MeShawn/MONEYJZ80 Trade

Postby MeShawn » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:14 pm

Well, after hours of chatting on YIM (literally), Money and I finally agreed to a deal. Its the first trade of the league, and it a doozy. Well, here it is.

MeShawn gets: Troy Murphy, Andre Iguodala, and Eddie Jones
MONEYJZ80 gets: Ben Wallace and Jason Williams

Very even deal IMO. Money needed centers and a PG, and I am a big fan of Murphy and Iguo, and Eddie is a nice bonus.

Comments are appreciated...
MeShawn
Mod in Retirement

Postby Flockers » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:22 pm

Hmmm, I'm not a big fan of this trade, but since you both agree on it. I won't vote against it.
Flockers
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Bonanza Keeper