Trades - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Heroes Keeper

Trades

Moderator: Lilstinkylynx

Re: Trades

Postby baller7037 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Lilstinkylynx wrote:
TekOPP wrote:So rondo and 10.3 for a 4.10 and some other trade involving year end placing, which at first observations saldogg should easily do ? odd trade

More odd is the prior use of a 1st round pick for Collison and a 2nd round pick for Randolph who are both going back into the FA pool...

So in actuality, Rondo cost a 1st, a 2nd, a 4th, and a 1st or 2nd round pick in 2012-2013. Maybe someone can explain to me how Rondo is worth that much...

Just Saying

those picks didn't go to sal and if sal would have made a deal earliar instead of waiting he would have had a better deal then the one he got. just saying that I will do anything to get the players I need to put me in position to be successfull and my core of 5 players is top 5 you can't deny that

JUST SAYING and if you can't realize my core is top 5 then you don't know basketball
baller7037
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:30 pm

baller7037 wrote:
Lilstinkylynx wrote:
TekOPP wrote:So rondo and 10.3 for a 4.10 and some other trade involving year end placing, which at first observations saldogg should easily do ? odd trade

More odd is the prior use of a 1st round pick for Collison and a 2nd round pick for Randolph who are both going back into the FA pool...

So in actuality, Rondo cost a 1st, a 2nd, a 4th, and a 1st or 2nd round pick in 2012-2013. Maybe someone can explain to me how Rondo is worth that much...

Just Saying

those picks didn't go to sal and if sal would have made a deal earliar instead of waiting he would have had a better deal then the one he got. just saying that I will do anything to get the players I need to put me in position to be successfull and my core of 5 players is top 5 you can't deny that

JUST SAYING and if you can't realize my core is top 5 then you don't know basketball

I never said those picks went to Sal. All I said is that considering you used those picks to get your 5th keeper, that is what Rondo cost in actuality. Simple business really buddy. Not hard to see the logic there.

No one is saying your core is not good. You defintely have one of the top cores. I don't think I once said anythiing bad about your core. All I said is that you make foolish non-sensical trades. Try to stay on topic.

Just Saying
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 169)

Postby baller7037 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:08 am

Lilstinkylynx wrote:
baller7037 wrote:
Lilstinkylynx wrote:

Just Saying

I never said those picks went to Sal. All I said is that considering you used those picks to get your 5th keeper, that is what Rondo cost in actuality. Simple business really buddy. Not hard to see the logic there.

No one is saying your core is not good. You defintely have one of the top cores. I don't think I once said anythiing bad about your core. All I said is that you make foolish non-sensical trades. Try to stay on topic.

Just Saying

I gave up a lot but I wouldn't have my core if i didn't do those trades. I don't think I would be in a better position if i didn't do any of my crazy trades and kept my original core I started with when i took over the team. the end result is I upgraded my core at a steep price but my team is in a better position to be a winner for the future

just saying
baller7037
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Postby baller7037 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:03 am

baller trades zach randolph and 4.5 pick to wakemeupmrwest for his 3.9 pick

side note all other players except keepers available for draft picks (deandre jordan, tyson chandler, kris humphris etc...)
baller7037
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 am

baller7037 wrote:side note all other players except keepers available for draft picks (deandre jordan, tyson chandler, kris humphris etc...)

LAUGHABLE
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby wakeupmrwest » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 am

baller7037 wrote:baller trades zach randolph and 4.5 pick to wakemeupmrwest for his 3.9 pick

side note all other players except keepers available for draft picks (deandre jordan, tyson chandler, kris humphris etc...)

confirmed. randy foye goes ballers way as well just to even the sides
wakeupmrwest
College Captain
College Captain

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Lilstinkylynx trades pick 3.2 +3.11 + 4.11 to UpDog for picks 2.6 +4.6 + 7.7.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby UpDog » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:51 pm

confirmed
UpDog
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:20 am

Lilstinkylynx trades Elton Brand and Brandon Jennings to UpDog for Jrue Holiday and Jared Dudley
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby UpDog » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:20 am

confirm
UpDog
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker