General Discussion - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Heroes Keeper

General Discussion

Moderator: Lilstinkylynx

Re: General Discussion

Postby CavemanDoctor » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 am

baller7037 wrote:isnt today (august 15th)the last day to post our keepers? why hasn't everyone who checked in post their keepers

Today's the last day to check in. Aug. 31st is the last day to post keepers.
CavemanDoctor
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:03 am

I think that after tonight if chipadub does not sign in I recommend that Cave become commish along with evoVIII. We need an active league and someone to stay on top to keep it active. Also, I have no qualms of letting Cave's friend into the league if your friend is still interested. I was also wondering what you guys thought of in regards to letting the new owners do a mini draft of the two teams left over if it does end up that two teams are available...
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 163)

Postby CavemanDoctor » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:22 am

Lilstinkylynx wrote:I think that after tonight if chipadub does not sign in I recommend that Cave become commish along with evoVIII. We need an active league and someone to stay on top to keep it active. Also, I have no qualms of letting Cave's friend into the league if your friend is still interested. I was also wondering what you guys thought of in regards to letting the new owners do a mini draft of the two teams left over if it does end up that two teams are available...

Yeah I have no problem being co-commish. I agree that activity is key. My friend (his username on here is Tyrants) is still interested.

A mini keeper-core draft between the new managers is probably the most fair way of going about things. Agreed.
CavemanDoctor
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:04 am

CavemanDoctor wrote:
Lilstinkylynx wrote:I think that after tonight if chipadub does not sign in I recommend that Cave become commish along with evoVIII. We need an active league and someone to stay on top to keep it active. Also, I have no qualms of letting Cave's friend into the league if your friend is still interested. I was also wondering what you guys thought of in regards to letting the new owners do a mini draft of the two teams left over if it does end up that two teams are available...

Yeah I have no problem being co-commish. I agree that activity is key. My friend (his username on here is Tyrants) is still interested.

A mini keeper-core draft between the new managers is probably the most fair way of going about things. Agreed.

Also, if a mini draft is done, I think whoever chooses to get first pick will have to draft in Chipa's position and whoever drafts second will get hoball's position in the 09-10 draft. Any thoughts?
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby CavemanDoctor » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:48 am

Lilstinkylynx wrote:
CavemanDoctor wrote:

Also, if a mini draft is done, I think whoever chooses to get first pick will have to draft in Chipa's position and whoever drafts second will get hoball's position in the 09-10 draft. Any thoughts?

Makes sense to me. ;-D
CavemanDoctor
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CavemanDoctor » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 pm

August 15 has passed and we're down 2 managers. A friend of mine (Tyrants here on the cafe) is ready and willing to join. We need another manager; anyone know any guys who are active who'd like to join? If not, I'll start asking around on the cafe to see if anyone is interested.
CavemanDoctor
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CavemanDoctor » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Hey guys,

phx_2008_champs messaged me asking to join. He's a vet at the cafe and an active guy so we're lucky to have him.

Welcome phx_2008_champs.
CavemanDoctor
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Looks like we have our two replacements. Lets get their mini draft going if our league has no objections. Hopefully we can get the keepers finalized and our draft going by the 1st. Not to mention, lets get you listed as a moderator for our league so we can go ahead and edit out the rules and settings for next season since I feel like most of us have no objections to having 5 keepers for the 10-11 season. Hopefully we can get some kind of poll set up or just a spot for our league to vote. I am looking to active and fun seasons to come.

wakeupmrwest, I sent you a counter and I am open to talk about moving deron.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby phx_2008_champs » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 pm

CavemanDoctor wrote:Hey guys,

phx_2008_champs messaged me asking to join. He's a vet at the cafe and an active guy so we're lucky to have him.

Welcome phx_2008_champs.

Thanks, CD. Let me know when we're going to start the mini-draft. You want to flip a coin for who goes first? I'll take tails. ;-D
phx_2008_champs
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:49 pm

phx_2008_champs wrote:
CavemanDoctor wrote:Hey guys,

Welcome phx_2008_champs.

Thanks, CD. Let me know when we're going to start the mini-draft. You want to flip a coin for who goes first? I'll take tails. ;-D

Welcome.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Heroes Keeper