General Discussion - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Heroes Keeper

General Discussion

Moderator: Lilstinkylynx

Re: General Discussion

Postby CavemanDoctor » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 am

Increased the max teams. Should work now.
CavemanDoctor
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:34 pm

CavemanDoctor wrote:Increased the max teams. Should work now.

Thanks
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 164)

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:15 am

Haven't heard from Onizuka_Eikichi yet and he has yet to log in since Sept 30. I have a manager lined up to take over his team, but I will be giving him till the 10th to reply. If I hear nothing, I will be handing his team over. Good luck in this last week of trading before keepers are due to be declared on the 1tth. Please register on yahoo so Cave can enter the results once our draft is done. Due to the limited time to complete our draft, I think we should change the draft time to 12hrs per pick. If anyone has any objections, please post on the board. One last thing, any managers who do not have their keepers posted by the deadline, I will be picking their keepers based on BBM rankings of per game value for last season. Good luck and hoping to see a blockbuster trade or two before the draft starts.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:43 am

Man, going to put Baller on blast again.

Now, giving Saldogg three pick upgrades in this season draft was not enough (even though Rondo, Ibaka, or Cousins was going back into the pool anyways... I am sure Sal would have been happy to get one pick upgrade for any of those players let alone three as evidenced from him just trying to get a pick swap for Cousins now), you decide to give him your first round pick in 2012-2013. Just seems like if you were to be a GM, we would all be flocking to you to rape you of all your players and picks. Just saying.

Highway robbery Sal. Plain and simple, you gave Baller a nice little ass raping there.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby CavemanDoctor » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:07 am

^ +1. Three pick upgrades was unnecessary. But giving up a first rounder (a high one at that) next year as well? Really really bad.
CavemanDoctor
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby baller7037 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:32 am

Lilstinkylynx wrote:Man, going to put Baller on blast again.

Now, giving Saldogg three pick upgrades in this season draft was not enough (even though Rondo, Ibaka, or Cousins was going back into the pool anyways... I am sure Sal would have been happy to get one pick upgrade for any of those players let alone three as evidenced from him just trying to get a pick swap for Cousins now), you decide to give him your first round pick in 2012-2013. Just seems like if you were to be a GM, we would all be flocking to you to rape you of all your players and picks. Just saying.

Highway robbery Sal. Plain and simple, you gave Baller a nice little ass raping there.

you guys just trying to chase sal, I needed an elite pg and this was the only way i could get one. my core is set and all i need is 3's and blocks. those will come in waiver wire just like channing frye 2 seasons ago.
baller7037
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 12)

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:39 am

baller7037 wrote: you guys just trying to chase sal, I needed an elite pg and this was the only way i could get one. my core is set and all i need is 3's and blocks. those will come in waiver wire just like channing frye 2 seasons ago.

Ummmm, it is logical to chase the winner. Unlike you, most of us don;t like being at the bottom.

I guess you got your PG and I hope you find your Frye in the WW this season.

Remember though, our league is a 10 man roster, and 5 bench spots. As far as I can tell so far, you got a 5 usable players and I am predicting 10 Bench worthy players just from your prior history in drafting and such in this league.

I will go on record again saying Baller will be at the bottom yet again.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby baller7037 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:47 am

Lilstinkylynx wrote:
baller7037 wrote: you guys just trying to chase sal, I needed an elite pg and this was the only way i could get one. my core is set and all i need is 3's and blocks. those will come in waiver wire just like channing frye 2 seasons ago.

Ummmm, it is logical to chase the winner. Unlike you, most of us don;t like being at the bottom.

I guess you got your PG and I hope you find your Frye in the WW this season.

Remember though, our league is a 10 man roster, and 5 bench spots. As far as I can tell so far, you got a 5 usable players and I am predicting 10 Bench worthy players just from your prior history in drafting and such in this league.

I will go on record again saying Baller will be at the bottom yet again.

the more chance I have of finding that gem in the ww since i can drop and pick up players at will. So when I finish ahead of lilstinky will you eat your words. haha i won't finish last like you always predict, it hasn't happen ever and it won't happen again.

IM PACKING HEAT and you are upset because you won't get rondo or ibaka in the redraft since i know sal will keep ibaka if he can't make a trade
baller7037
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 12)

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:51 am

baller7037 wrote: IM PACKING HEAT and you are upset because you won't get rondo or ibaka in the redraft since i know sal will keep ibaka if he can't make a trade

Wasn't expecting to land any of those players at pick 1.5. Now, if I had you drafting from 1.1 to 1.4, then I likely had a chance to land one of those players.

Just saying...
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Any other thoughts on trades made so far or team make up? Who has made the best move, who has made the worst move (Ahem... Pulled a Baller), who looks primed to give Sal a run for first. I know not all keepers are declared yet and there will probably be a few more trades before our draft starts, but would love to hear some input. Damn, I love fantasy BBall.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Heroes Keeper