General Discussion - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Heroes Keeper

General Discussion

Moderator: Lilstinkylynx

Re: General Discussion

Postby Netsfan5 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:56 pm

Also, Blackhawk has until 8:25 PM ET before he can be skipped. The decision has been made last night, and he should make his pick(s) depending on if he replaces KMart.
By Netsforce at realgm
Netsfan5
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby TheJordanRulz » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:53 pm

I thought this was going to be resolved first thing this morning and I would be fine with someone else who has proven to be active coming in as a replacement. Otherwise, I would expect the picks to be in before 8:25 PM ET, but either way is fine with me. :-[
TheJordanRulz
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 85)

Postby Netsfan5 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:50 pm

TheJordanRulz wrote:I thought this was going to be resolved first thing this morning and I would be fine with someone else who has proven to be active coming in as a replacement. Otherwise, I would expect the picks to be in before 8:25 PM ET, but either way is fine with me. :-[

I have made my decision in this topic. Please reread it and have your friend pick. If he doesn't want to participate, let me know so I can replace him.
By Netsforce at realgm
Netsfan5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mimicker7 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:31 pm

I think Netsfan has done everything he could to be fair to everyone.
Mimicker7
College Captain
College Captain

Cafe Writer

Postby TheJordanRulz » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:53 pm

Netsfan5 wrote:
TheJordanRulz wrote:I thought this was going to be resolved first thing this morning and I would be fine with someone else who has proven to be active coming in as a replacement. Otherwise, I would expect the picks to be in before 8:25 PM ET, but either way is fine with me. :-[

I have made my decision in this topic. Please reread it and have your friend pick. If he doesn't want to participate, let me know so I can replace him.

Are you suggesting that I didn't understand something about your decision? Perhaps I didn't explain myself well enough and you should reread my suggestion, although obviously you've made up your mind, which I respect. We should have this resolved soon enough.
TheJordanRulz
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Netsfan5 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:14 am

TheJordanRulz wrote:
Netsfan5 wrote:

Are you suggesting that I didn't understand something about your decision? Perhaps I didn't explain myself well enough and you should reread my suggestion, although obviously you've made up your mind, which I respect. We should have this resolved soon enough.

I wasn't sure if the emotion meant you are upset your friend didn't pick or with my decision. Quite frankly, his team is very good as of now. Giving him the extra picks would be unfair to Caveman and myself. Once again, when he deciedes to pick, he can either take someone at his current spot, or he can take two players putting KMart2 back in the player pool.

This has been distracting to the draft, and I hope we can overcome this to have a great first season.
By Netsforce at realgm
Netsfan5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TheJordanRulz » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:06 am

It was from you suggesting that I reread your decision like I didn't understand it.
TheJordanRulz
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Netsfan5 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:12 am

Kevin Martin is officially back in the draft.

Guys, sorry for the inconvenience, let's jump over this hump and get back on track. Good luck the rest of the draft.
By Netsforce at realgm
Netsfan5
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mimicker7 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:51 am

Sorry if this has been mentioned before... but how many players are we going to be able to keep at the end of the year?
Mimicker7
College Captain
College Captain

Cafe Writer

Postby evoVIII » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:58 pm

stated in rules section
evoVIII
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter