Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Heroes Keeper

General Discussion

Moderator: Lilstinkylynx

Re: General Discussion

Postby RedHopeful » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Bump.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 688)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:27 pm

As it stands, we have two members who won;t be returning. If anyone knows someone who might want to join our league, please let me know.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 164)

Postby tonym » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:25 am

Greetings. I'm planning to acquire CavemanDoctor's Team. I look forward to playing. Thanks.
tonym
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

(Past Year: 43)

Postby wesbaedke » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:00 am

Hey all...I'm on board, taking over UpDog's team. Just joined the Cafe but have a number of years experience in a competitive keeper/draft pick trading league so this isn't new. Excited to get things started. Looking to make some keeper changes to gain some balance...will post in trade block.
wesbaedke
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

(Past Year: 50)

Postby wesbaedke » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:01 pm

With the addition of wkmac taking over the Smurfs team, looks like we have all the managers on board...right?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and the challenge of defeating the evil empire...seriously, KD and LBJ? That was an epic draft back in 2007...lol

Not sure how active everyone is on the trade front but I do like to mix things up, especially after inheriting a team. I posted in the 'trade block' forum and would like to get some discussions going if anyone would be inclined.
wesbaedke
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

(Past Year: 50)

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm

wesbaedke wrote:With the addition of wkmac taking over the Smurfs team, looks like we have all the managers on board...right?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and the challenge of defeating the evil empire...seriously, KD and LBJ? That was an epic draft back in 2007...lol

Not sure how active everyone is on the trade front but I do like to mix things up, especially after inheriting a team. I posted in the 'trade block' forum and would like to get some discussions going if anyone would be inclined.

Everyone is on board and all teams are now accounted for. Draft is still set for Sept 14 unless the league would like for it to start sooner. Personally, I think the middle of September is great since more info will trickle in in regards to some injuerd players and their rehab and it will give managers more time to adjust their squad as necessary. Please post all tentaive keepers in appropriate thread so I don't have to go hunting everyone down to get their list. If keepers are not posted prior to due date, I will select keepers based on PER BBM from last season.

Good luck evevryone.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Just some general housekeeping things for myself. If all managers could could pm me an email addy or other form of contact that I could use to reach them in case I cannot reach them on this message board. Thanks.

Also, please post tentative keepers.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:44 pm

As a reminder, keepers are due on Sept. 13 at midnight eastern time. Draft will start right after and we have a 24 hour clock per pick. We will adhere strictly to the 24 hour provision in order to finish the draft on time.

Since Cave is no longer in our league and he was co-commish last year with me, I hope everyone will stay on top of things so I can have everything move as smooth as possible and we will have an enjoyable and fun season taking Saldogg down.

For the remaining managers who have not posted there keepers, please post at least a tentative list in the next few days. All draft trades this season have been reflected in the draft log.

For all the new managers, I know that for some of you there will be an adjustment period so I am here for any help or questions. Please don't hesitate to message me as I'm pretty active.

I've honestly haven't been able to get hold of wkmac. If tonym could reach him and have him pm to make sure he will still be joining our league this year, I would appreciate that.

Good luck guys.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby tonym » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:57 am

Thanks. I let wkmac know. He got a new PC and has been getting reinstalled. He's a farmer.
tonym
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

(Past Year: 43)

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:13 am

tonym wrote:Thanks. I let wkmac know. He got a new PC and has been getting reinstalled. He's a farmer.

Sounds good. Just have him pm me. Since we exclusive communicate with each other during the draft through pm's, I want to make sure he will be checking it when the time comes.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Heroes Keeper