Just witnessed the worst game ever... - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Just witnessed the worst game ever...

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Just witnessed the worst game ever...

Postby plonden » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:48 am

NY Knicks at Washington Wizards. My first live game since moving to DC and what a letdown. Not like I really expected a stellar performance tonight, but my god was it horrible. The Verizon Center was half empty and nearly a third of the fans were Knicks fans. It was a pitiful game in which the Knicks dominated in OT. The Bullets could have really used Butler tonight. No one to take the big shot at the end of regulation and it came to a pitiful shot by Daniels. Should have run a pick and roll with Jamison IMO. Disgusting B-Ball all around.
plonden
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Just witnessed the worst game ever...

Postby plonden » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:51 am

I think with all the booing the Knicks felt like they were at MSG and had home court advantage tonight, haha.
plonden
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RedHopeful » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:08 am

plonden wrote:I think with all the booing the Knicks felt like they were at MSG and had home court advantage tonight, haha.

Lol. A lot of people do the NY-Philly-DC connection so I wouldn't be surprised. Go see a game once Butler and Arenas are back...
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 706)

Postby baller crimson » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:53 am

Yeah, the Wizards played like crap tonight. Losing to the Knicks...that's never a good thing. :-P
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby rlode67628 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Jamison's FG% has been horrible without Butler...43%, it's killing me. I watched some of the game on TV and he did not have good shot selection.
rlode67628
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Cafe WriterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby shanecorner » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 pm

I am feel same but In different game that is The matrix path of Nio and that so worst game that I had ever seen In my life. So boring and really dump story of that game. really waste of time.
shanecorner
Towel Boy

Postby RedHopeful » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:23 pm

shanecorner wrote:I am feel same but In different game that is The matrix path of Nio and that so worst game that I had ever seen In my life. So boring and really dump story of that game. really waste of time.

8-o :*) :-D
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 706)

Postby plonden » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 pm

God that game was horrible -- oh, memories. Man, I am really going to miss going to Wizards games. ;-7

Although it does kind of suck I will be leaving DC right before the John Wall era begins.
plonden
Mod in Retirement

Postby silentjim » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 pm

plonden wrote:God that game was horrible -- oh, memories. Man, I am really going to miss going to Wizards games. ;-7

Although it does kind of suck I will be leaving DC right before the John Wall era begins.

Where are you going?
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 792)

Postby plonden » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Back to AZ. I'm moving back to Phoenix August 1st, likely for good. My ramblin' days are coming to an end...
plonden
Mod in Retirement

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting