Year 4 Info Here - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Bonanza Keeper

Year 4 Info Here

Moderator: jphanned

Will be gone after this season...

Postby Kingctb27 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:50 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of this league right now so you guys can get a head start on finding a replacement.

I think I have left this team with some good keepers, so hopefully the new owner will be alright if this league continues to go on.

The reason I am doing this is because I just want something new, and I want to try my hand at a new keeper league this offseason. (Didn't have a regular draft this year, just redrafts. Also, I am just attempting to cut down on leagues next year with school and all.

Hopefully everyone understands.
2006-2007 Overall H2H record: 561-369-15; The #'s don't lie.
Kingctb27
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Will be gone after this season...

Postby jnormy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:56 pm

Kingctb27 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of this league right now so you guys can get a head start on finding a replacement.

I think I have left this team with some good keepers, so hopefully the new owner will be alright if this league continues to go on.

The reason I am doing this is because I just want something new, and I want to try my hand at a new keeper league this offseason. (Didn't have a regular draft this year, just redrafts. Also, I am just attempting to cut down on leagues next year with school and all.

I would be very interested in taking over King's team next year. I'm a very active, competitive owner, checking my team several times a day. I've been an active participant in the FBB Cafe forums for quite some time now (you can look it up!), so I'd love to get into one of the leagues here. Your settings are perfect for what I'm looking for... 5 keepers, HTH, it's all good.

Let me know if you need anything else from me, and if this is even a possibility at this point. Thanks!
jnormy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Rizzo » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:09 am

I would also like to let you guys know that I won't be taking part in this league as well as any other Cafe league in the upcoming seasons. I just don't have the time to be as competitive as I would like to be. We all know that the Cafe leagues are all about the big FA pickups and I'm just not at the computer enough to be able to keep up. Personally, if I can't compete to my fullest in a league, I feel as I am doing a disservice to the league. So, with that said, if you guys would like to find a replacement for me for next year, go right ahead. I think I have a pretty good team of keepers so whoever takes over should be in great shape.
Rizzo
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Will be gone after this season...

Postby The Thrill » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:57 pm

jnormy wrote:
Kingctb27 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of this league right now so you guys can get a head start on finding a replacement.

I would be very interested in taking over King's team next year. I'm a very active, competitive owner, checking my team several times a day. I've been an active participant in the FBB Cafe forums for quite some time now (you can look it up!), so I'd love to get into one of the leagues here. Your settings are perfect for what I'm looking for... 5 keepers, HTH, it's all good.

Let me know if you need anything else from me, and if this is even a possibility at this point. Thanks!

I'm not sure MeShawn (our commish) checks the forums very often these days. I'm sure he'll check it sooner or later, I just wanted to make sure you weren't offended if he doesn't reply right away.

Not sure what his criteria for new managers, etc, but Rizzo definitely has a sweet team (you know, 'cause it's in first place and all :-# ) .....
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 266)

Postby jnormy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:07 pm

Thanks Thrill. No problem, there's obviously no rush... I figured MeShawn would get back to me when he could. I sent him an e-mail too, but I just wanted to make sure I got my bid in for a team asap.

And certainly now that the availability of Rizzo's team has come to light, I wouldn't mind being first in line to grab that one. Although there's something to be said for building a team that's more of an underdog, and King has some pretty sweet keepers himself.

At any rate, just wanted to be sure to get my name out there as someone who's very interested in taking over one of these teams...
jnormy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby MeShawn » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:34 pm

Kingctb and Rizzo,

Sorry to hear that you're both leaving. We'll miss you guys.

So it looks like we'll need to find a few replacements this offseason...
Jnormy, we're not going to officially decide on a replacement until the season's over, but you'll definitely be on the waiting list.
MeShawn
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Rizzo » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:27 pm

Looks like I'm just going to have to walk into the sunset with a Bonanza League title... B-)
Rizzo
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby jnormy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:48 pm

MeShawn wrote:Kingctb and Rizzo,

Sorry to hear that you're both leaving. We'll miss you guys.

So it looks like we'll need to find a few replacements this offseason...
Jnormy, we're not going to officially decide on a replacement until the season's over, but you'll definitely be on the waiting list.

OK, thanks... in case you need it when you get around to choosing replacements, my e-mail address is mailto:jnormy@aol.com. Good luck the rest of the season!
jnormy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Postby Kingctb27 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:58 am

Rizzo wrote:Looks like I'm just going to have to walk into the sunset with a Bonanza League title... B-)

You'll choke and I'll do it for you.

B-)
2006-2007 Overall H2H record: 561-369-15; The #'s don't lie.
Kingctb27
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Hmmmm

Postby Turmoil » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:35 am

Well I think I am done this season, with dissapointing keepers in MoPete and a constantly inj JRich to go with a terrible draft I have been suprised my team has done even this well.

Anyways to the point, looking to upgrade my last keeper, so looking to trade some depth (any teams looking for a little extra help heading into the playoffs?). Id most like to trade the newly healthy Jrich and anyone else such as AlJeff (he is ranked 78 for the season, and 50 over the last two weeks for those that didnt know 8-o) also an upgrade in draft picks will work too. Open to all offers though so feel free to hit me up with a pm.
Turmoil
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

PreviousNext

Return to Bonanza Keeper