Year 4 Info Here - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Bonanza Keeper

Year 4 Info Here

Moderators: silentjim, RedHopeful

Postby The Thrill » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:00 pm

It always seems pretty tough to upgrade keepers in this league via trade, but maybe it's just me... :-?
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 263)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby silentjim » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:12 pm

The Thrill wrote:It always seems pretty tough to upgrade keepers in this league via trade, but maybe it's just me... :-?

Its just you.

I mean bump.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 601)

Postby The Thrill » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:23 am

silentjim wrote:
The Thrill wrote:It always seems pretty tough to upgrade keepers in this league via trade, but maybe it's just me... :-?

Its just you.

I mean bump.

I'm actually curious.... Are you finding it "not tough" to upgrade keepers in this league? :-?

(I suppose Gasol and Hinrich have been upgrades over West and AK47).... :-°
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby silentjim » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:04 am

The Thrill wrote:
silentjim wrote:

Its just you.

I mean bump.

I'm actually curious.... Are you finding it "not tough" to upgrade keepers in this league? :-?

(I suppose Gasol and Hinrich have been upgrades over West and AK47).... :-°

I was just kidding to harass you, but now that you mention it those are two pretty big upgrades in retrospect.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 601)

Postby Nene » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:50 pm

I WILL BE BACK!!!

Keepers: Kevin Martin SG, Peja Stojakovic SG/SF, Dwight Howard PF/C, Carlos Boozer PF/C, Jarrett Jack PG
Nene Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Rizzo » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:37 pm

Kingctb27 wrote:
Rizzo wrote:Looks like I'm just going to have to walk into the sunset with a Bonanza League title... B-)

You'll choke and I'll do it for you.

B-)

And the prophecy has come true! It truly has been fun playing with you guys, but I, in no way, take any credit for winning this title. My team was stacked when I took it last season and I was almost expected to win it this year. Thanks again for the two great seasons and I'm sure this league will stay strong.
Rizzo
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:16 pm

I am also gone next year, I was a horrible manager this year anyways so I am sure it won't come as a great surprise.
CC
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Thrill » Mon May 14, 2007 12:40 am

placeholder.
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

Re:

Postby The Thrill » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:12 pm

The Thrill wrote:placeholder.

ditto.
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

Is the league done?

Postby MeShawn » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:09 pm

Sadly, I think this league is on it's last legs. If only one or two people dropped out, I think we'd be ok, but we're looking at nearly half the league now. Kingctb, Rizzo, and CC formally announced their retirement. And I have serious doubts about whether MMoNey24 or Mustangs will be back because neither of them have made a post at the cafe since the last draft. And personally, I have lost a lot of interest in basketball. I'd be willing to stay in the league, but I was kind of a static owner towards the end of last year, so I don't think I would contribute much to the league.

I still think this league is salvageable with enough effort, but I'm not going to be the one to do it. I don't have the energy and I'm not going to be put into a situation where I have to drag the draft along.

I'm really sorry boys, this league was A LOT of fun while it lasted. I just feel like the interest suddenly died, which is really disheartening. I wish the remaining 6 or so guys good luck finding another league. Take care boys.

-MeShawn
MeShawn
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Bonanza Keeper