Year 4 Info Here - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Bonanza Keeper

Year 4 Info Here

Moderators: silentjim, RedHopeful

Re: YEAR 4 INFO HERE

Postby The Thrill » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Just for the record, I am seriously bummed about my Caron Butler deal with ggs last season. I thought for sure that was going to help push my team over the edge. Heck, Nene even voiced concern and felt ggs was giving up way too much to get Caron. After the dust settles, I'm left with a 7th place finish and my keepers are worse off with Josh Howard instead of Caron Butler... grrrrrr..... :-[
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 252)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby RedHopeful » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 pm

The Thrill wrote:Just for the record, I am seriously bummed about my Caron Butler deal with ggs last season. I thought for sure that was going to help push my team over the edge. Heck, Nene even voiced concern and felt ggs was giving up way too much to get Caron. After the dust settles, I'm left with a 7th place finish and my keepers are worse off with Josh Howard instead of Caron Butler... grrrrrr..... :-[

Thrill, I can make you feel better by taking Granger off your hands. :-B
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 603)

Postby ggs » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:29 pm

The Thrill wrote:Just for the record, I am seriously bummed about my Caron Butler deal with ggs last season. I thought for sure that was going to help push my team over the edge. Heck, Nene even voiced concern and felt ggs was giving up way too much to get Caron. After the dust settles, I'm left with a 7th place finish and my keepers are worse off with Josh Howard instead of Caron Butler... grrrrrr..... :-[

i am Thrilled :D

anyone want caron? i want a big man like brand, yao, etc.. add draft picks as necessary.
ggs
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 133)

Previous

Return to Bonanza Keeper