2007-2013 Archived Posts - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to FBC Octagon

2007-2013 Archived Posts

Moderators: jphanned, samo

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:10 am

LongBallMan23 wrote:I could switch with you if you want. I dont care what I do.

Same here, if anyone wants to switch, I'd be willing to switch with them.
FBC Battle Record: 1-1
Child_of_God_08
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby so0perspam » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:14 am

Just make sure if you want to switch to find a willing manager to switch with. Request it when you have and the Executive Committee will most likely approve of it. ;-D

Proud Member and Fan #2 of the [url=http://www.fantasybasketballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9639]Brevin Knight Fan Club[/url]
so0perspam
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dynasty Deacon » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:46 pm

Just a thought, live draft participants should probably come up with a date so that if it doesn't work for all members there is still time to switch out to another league. This seems too important to have someone use autopick.
Amazing sig by blamer
Dynasty Deacon
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby cavsfan » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:47 pm

I happy where i am.. Thnx Guys B-)
cavsfan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:39 pm

When are the other 4 people going to be added? Still waiting for cafe vets?
FBC Battle Record: 1-1
Child_of_God_08
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby samo » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:06 pm

I posted an announcement in Classifieds for Cafe regulars to let us know if they want to play this league by Sun July 23. We'll hold out til then and hopefully get a few more Cafe regulars then we'll fill out any remaining spots from the waiting list. If anybody drops out of a league before the draft or doesn't show up, we'll fill spots from the waiting list. The message-board H2H league will start drafting in early August so we want the leagues settled by then.
samo
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby pugsly8422 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:24 pm

I'd like to get a piece of the H2H message board draft if possible. Thanks a lot for the invite guys! I'm looking forward to it!
2008-2009 Rockets.....we'll see you in the finals!!! If we can stay healthy....

sig by blamer
pugsly8422
College Captain
College Captain

Fantasy Expert

Postby so0perspam » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:26 pm

pugsly8422 wrote:I'd like to get a piece of the H2H message board draft if possible. Thanks a lot for the invite guys! I'm looking forward to it!

You're in. ;-D

Proud Member and Fan #2 of the [url=http://www.fantasybasketballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9639]Brevin Knight Fan Club[/url]
so0perspam
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thelimey » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:39 pm

Dynasty Deacon wrote:Just a thought, live draft participants should probably come up with a date so that if it doesn't work for all members there is still time to switch out to another league. This seems too important to have someone use autopick.

Exactly what I was going to suggest, I do prefer live drafts but don't have the biggest window of opportunity. Best times for me would be Fridays 2.30pm - 7pm EST, Saturdays /Sundays anytime till 7pm EST. I will also be away the first weekend of September. Hopefully we can get a time and date for everyone, but I have no problem switching with someone else If I can't be slotted in.
thelimey
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 48)

Postby samo » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:57 pm

Good to hear from you Limey. I'll let the other Live Draft commish speak for their own league but since we're not doing the drafts until some time after Yahoo NBA opens on Sept 14, its tough to come up with a firm date/time 2 months away that everyone can be certain they'll be free for. The upside of live-draft is convenience but the downside is finding the one time everyone can do it.

As for our H2H Live Draft league, I'm going to say we all reconvene in our own league thread on or around Sept 14 and figure out a time/date (probably a Sat or Sun mid-afternoon) before Oct 1 that will work for everyone. I agree that auto-pick is the absolute last option we want so having 6 weeks before the season starts to get our draft done should work to our advantage.

Let's wait until we get the league finalized and our own league thread going before we try to hash out the details.
samo
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

PreviousNext

Return to FBC Octagon