Sorry I'm late again. No preference.
tianyi86
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: First Division ROTO League Check-ins

Postby phx_2008_champs » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Looks like jamastaballa is the only person who hasn't checked in yet. Once he does, do we have a target date for the draft to begin?
phx_2008_champs
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Re: First Division ROTO League Check-ins

Postby jphanned » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 am

I just e-mailed Jamaal reminding him (again) to check-in. We were targeting the 9th as a start date but it looks like we're gonna have to push it back to the 13th. I'll get details sent out in the next day or two with full instructions as well as the draft order. Thanks. ;-D
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

EditorModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 ChampionTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 402)

2009-2010 Champions League H2H Draft Thread

Postby jphanned » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 am

Draft Order:
Odd Numbered Rounds:
1 - thelimey
2 - pugsly8422
3 - Crimedogg32
4 - CavemanDoctor
5 - SC
6 - schweigersaipan
7 - RedHopeful
8 - samo
9 - bokzg
10 - TheJordanRulz
11 - ggs
12 - Rounders Block

Even Numbered Rounds:
1 - Rounders Block
2 - ggs
3 - TheJordanRulz
4 - bokzg
5 - samo
6 - RedHopeful
7 - schweigersaipan
8 - SC
9 - CavemanDoctor
10 - Crimedogg32
11 - pugsly8422
12 - thelimey

As to rules for the draft, there are a couple:
  • Pick Format: Participants will post their draft picks in the following format: 1.1 Gheorghe Mureşan (C - WAS)
  • Time Limit: Even though this draft will only include experienced, active managers and we do not foresee many problems with inactivity and missed picks, there will be a 24-hour time limit enforced on each pick. When this time limit has passed, the manager will be skipped and the next manager(s) in line may make their pick. If more than 48 hours has elapsed since the missed pick, I will begin to look for a replacement for the manager who has missed their pick.
  • Alerts: After you post your pick, please PM the manager who is next in line and let him know he is on the clock. This will help keep everyone on the same page and keep the draft going at a good pace.
  • Extended Absences: If you know you are going to gone for an extended period of time, please PM me and let me know. I would prefer it if you send me a list of the players you would like to draft so I can take care of it personally. If there are any extreme or extenuating circumstances just let me know -- I will be very accommodating of your situation.
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

EditorModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 ChampionTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

2009-2010 First Division H2H League Draft Thread

Postby jphanned » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:54 am

Draft Order:
Odd Numbered Rounds:
1 - mgehlken
2 - ugk34
3 - DVauthrin
4 - greyone
5 - cnote23
6 - biznac
7 - celticsfan3519
8 - sabonis
9 - plonden
10 - big.d57
11 - baller crimson
12 - silentjim

Even Numbered Rounds:
1 - silentjim
2 - baller crimson
3 - big.d57
4 - plonden
5 - sabonis
6 - celticsfan3519
7 - biznac
8 - cnote23
9 - greyone
10 - DVauthrin
11 - ugk34
12 - mgehlken

• Pick Format: Participants will post their draft picks in the following format: 1.1 Gheorghe Mureşan (C - WAS)
  • Time Limit: Even though this draft will only include experienced, active managers and we do not foresee many problems with inactivity and missed picks, there will be a 24-hour time limit enforced on each pick. When this time limit has passed, the manager will be skipped and the next manager(s) in line may make their pick. If more than 48 hours has elapsed since the missed pick, I will begin to look for a replacement for the manager who has missed their pick.
  • Alerts: After you post your pick, please PM the manager who is next in line and let him know he is on the clock. This will help keep everyone on the same page and keep the draft going at a good pace.
  • Extended Absences: If you know you are going to gone for an extended period of time, please PM me and let me know. I would prefer it if you send me a list of the players you would like to draft so I can take care of it personally. If there are any extreme or extenuating circumstances just let me know -- I will be very accommodating of your situation.
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

2010-2011 Completed Trades (All Leagues)

Postby jphanned » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:56 am

All completed trades during and after your draft will go here. The only limitation is stated in the Rules thread:

1.8 Draft pick positions are final. There will be no trading of draft picks before or during the draft in both live and messageboard formats. Live drafts will not be pre-randomized; they will use the standard Yahoo draft randomizer.

Trades will be posted in this format:
League: Champions League, First Division H2H League or First Division Roto League
Trade: Rounders Block gives Gilbert Arenas & Kobe Bryant; jaytizy gives Shawn Marion & Dirk Nowitzki

The trade will be submitted and reviewed when the other manager quotes the trade and confirms the trade.

Trade review will be handled as stated in the Rules thread:
1.5 (A) Trades not involving the commisioner will be subject to a 3 day trade rejection time. Trades can be vetoed by a vote from 5 of the remaining 10 league managers by either PM or e-mail during the first 2 days of the trade review period. If the commissioner receives 5 or more PM's or e-mails, the trade will be vetoed on the 3rd day. The commissioner may veto a trade that is, in the commissioner's judgment, grossly unfair (a trade that will upset the competitive balance of the league) at any time during this 3 day period, but will abstain otherwise.

1.5 (B) Trades involving the commissioner will be subject to a 3 day trade rejection time. Such trades can be vetoed by a public vote from 5 of the remaining 10 league managers. Public votes will be made on the league's Yahoo Fantasy Sports NBA homepage forum, and must include the reasoning for the veto. If 5 or more public vetoes are posted, the trade will be vetoed on the 3rd day by the commissioner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completed trades:

League: Champions H2H League
Trade: CavemanDoctor gives Andrew Bogut; bokzg gives Samuel Dalembert.

League: First Division ROTO League
Trade: Rounders Block gives Yao Ming, John Salmons & Shane Battier; samo gives Samuel Dalembert, Nicolas Batum & Thaddeus Young.
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

2009-2010 Champions League ROTO Draft Thread

Postby jphanned » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:59 am

Draft Order:
Odd Numbered Rounds:
1 - Rounders Block
2 - ggs
3 - TheJordanRulz
4 - bokzg
5 - samo
6 - RedHopeful
7 - schweigersaipan
8 - SC
9 - CavemanDoctor
10 - Crimedogg32
11 - pugsly8422
12 - thelimey

Even Numbered Rounds:
1 - thelimey
2 - pugsly8422
3 - Crimedogg32
4 - CavemanDoctor
5 - SC
6 - schweigersaipan
7 - RedHopeful
8 - samo
9 - bokzg
10 - TheJordanRulz
11 - ggs
12 - Rounders Block

Find me on Twitter
jphanned

2009-2010 Champions League H2H Draft Log & Rosters

Postby silentjim » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Welcome to the 2009-2010 Champions League H2H Draft Log & Rosters thread.

Commissioner: Rounders Block
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 727)

2009-2010 Champions League ROTO Draft Log & Rosters

Postby silentjim » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Welcome to the 2009-2010 Champions League ROTO Draft Log & Rosters thread.

Commissioner: Rounders Block
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 727)

PreviousNext

Return to FBC Octagon