2007-2013 Archived Posts - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe


Return to FBC Octagon

2007-2013 Archived Posts

Moderators: jphanned, samo

Re: 2008-2009 Champions League H2H Draft Thread

Postby nebgib5 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:27 pm

10.02 Ryan Gomes (F - MIN)
nebgib5
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 5214
Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: hangin' with becky

Re: 2008-2009 Champions League H2H Draft Thread

Postby geodbear » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:45 pm

10.03 Marcus Williams (PG - GSW)
Yes, Warriors sold at last!
geodbear
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 4086
(Past Year: 279)
Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2008-2009 First Division H2H League Draft Commentary

Postby pugsly8422 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:17 pm

I am still without power, but am back at work with internet access (as well as air conditioning). Sorry to hold things up. I hope anyone else affected is doing well.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back in one piece. :-)
Image
2008-2009 Rockets.....we'll see you in the finals!!! If we can stay healthy....

sig by blamer
pugsly8422
College Captain
College Captain

User avatar
Fantasy Expert
Posts: 637
Joined: 23 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Houston, TX.

Re: 2008-2009 First Division H2H League Draft Commentary

Postby silentjim » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:27 pm

pugsly8422 wrote:I am still without power, but am back at work with internet access (as well as air conditioning). Sorry to hold things up. I hope anyone else affected is doing well.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back in one piece. :-)


Nice to hear. We had some flooding here in the Chicago-land area, but nothing worth writing home about. There seems to be problems pretty much through the whole US though right now, which is kind of disturbing.
Image
silentjim
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11486
(Past Year: 794)
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.

Re: 2008-2009 First Division H2H League Draft Commentary

Postby pugsly8422 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:38 pm

silentjim wrote:
pugsly8422 wrote:I am still without power, but am back at work with internet access (as well as air conditioning). Sorry to hold things up. I hope anyone else affected is doing well.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back in one piece. :-)


Nice to hear. We had some flooding here in the Chicago-land area, but nothing worth writing home about. There seems to be problems pretty much through the whole US though right now, which is kind of disturbing.


Yeah, from what I heard, Ike moved through Texas, parts of Louisiana and Oklahoma, Arkansas, and is working his way northeast. Luckily Ike is only a tropical storm instead of a hurricane now though. Glad to hear there was nothing too bad there in Chicago.
Image
2008-2009 Rockets.....we'll see you in the finals!!! If we can stay healthy....

sig by blamer
pugsly8422
College Captain
College Captain

User avatar
Fantasy Expert
Posts: 637
Joined: 23 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Houston, TX.

Re: 2008-2009 First Division H2H League Draft Commentary

Postby silentjim » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:42 pm

pugsly8422 wrote:
silentjim wrote:
pugsly8422 wrote:I am still without power, but am back at work with internet access (as well as air conditioning). Sorry to hold things up. I hope anyone else affected is doing well.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back in one piece. :-)


Nice to hear. We had some flooding here in the Chicago-land area, but nothing worth writing home about. There seems to be problems pretty much through the whole US though right now, which is kind of disturbing.


Yeah, from what I heard, Ike moved through Texas, parts of Louisiana and Oklahoma, Arkansas, and is working his way northeast. Luckily Ike is only a tropical storm instead of a hurricane now though. Glad to hear there was nothing too bad there in Chicago.


Did you see any of the highlights from the Browns/Steelers game? Insane wind, especially for that part of the country.
Image
silentjim
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11486
(Past Year: 794)
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.

Re: 2008-2009 First Division H2H League Draft Commentary

Postby pugsly8422 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:51 pm

silentjim wrote:
pugsly8422 wrote:
silentjim wrote:
Nice to hear. We had some flooding here in the Chicago-land area, but nothing worth writing home about. There seems to be problems pretty much through the whole US though right now, which is kind of disturbing.


Yeah, from what I heard, Ike moved through Texas, parts of Louisiana and Oklahoma, Arkansas, and is working his way northeast. Luckily Ike is only a tropical storm instead of a hurricane now though. Glad to hear there was nothing too bad there in Chicago.


Did you see any of the highlights from the Browns/Steelers game? Insane wind, especially for that part of the country.


I wish I could have seen any football game! I've almost forgotten what it's like to watch television! I can imagine how much of an impact wind like that could have on the game though. The wind around here was pretty crazy too. It ripped parts of our new Texans stadium roof right off. Supposedly it was built to withstand a category 5 hurricane, but this category 2/3 was more than enough.
Image
2008-2009 Rockets.....we'll see you in the finals!!! If we can stay healthy....

sig by blamer
pugsly8422
College Captain
College Captain

User avatar
Fantasy Expert
Posts: 637
Joined: 23 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Houston, TX.

Re: 2008-2009 First Division H2H League Draft Commentary

Postby RedHopeful » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:03 pm

pugsly8422 wrote:I wish I could have seen any football game! I've almost forgotten what it's like to watch television! I can imagine how much of an impact wind like that could have on the game though. The wind around here was pretty crazy too. It ripped parts of our new Texans stadium roof right off. Supposedly it was built to withstand a category 5 hurricane, but this category 2/3 was more than enough.

Wow - so the Superdome isn't the only sporting event structure that was built in Hurricane alley that partially failed? :-B
Image
RedHopeful
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18235
(Past Year: 708)
Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: http://twitter.com/Redhopeful

Re: 2008-2009 First Division Roto League Draft Thread

Postby tianyi86 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:45 pm

9.06 Troy Murphy (GF - Ind)
tianyi86
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1415
Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2008-2009 First Division Roto League Draft Commentary

Postby tianyi86 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:46 pm

And for the first time in my bball fantasy career, I have a surplus of 3s.
tianyi86
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 1415
Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

PreviousNext

Return to FBC Octagon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues




  • Fantasy Basketball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact