2007-2013 Archived Posts

Moderators: jphanned, samo

Re: 2008-2009 Champions League H2H Draft Thread

Postby nebgib5 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:27 pm

10.02 Ryan Gomes (F - MIN)
nebgib5
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2008-2009 Champions League H2H Draft Thread

Postby geodbear » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:45 pm

10.03 Marcus Williams (PG - GSW)
Yes, Warriors sold at last!
geodbear

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 279)

Re: 2008-2009 First Division H2H League Draft Commentary

Postby pugsly8422 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:17 pm

I am still without power, but am back at work with internet access (as well as air conditioning). Sorry to hold things up. I hope anyone else affected is doing well.

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm back in one piece. :-)
2008-2009 Rockets.....we'll see you in the finals!!! If we can stay healthy....

sig by blamer
pugsly8422
College Captain
College Captain

Fantasy Expert

Postby silentjim » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:27 pm

pugsly8422 wrote:I am still without power, but am back at work with internet access (as well as air conditioning). Sorry to hold things up. I hope anyone else affected is doing well.

Nice to hear. We had some flooding here in the Chicago-land area, but nothing worth writing home about. There seems to be problems pretty much through the whole US though right now, which is kind of disturbing.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 794)

Postby pugsly8422 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:38 pm

silentjim wrote:
pugsly8422 wrote:I am still without power, but am back at work with internet access (as well as air conditioning). Sorry to hold things up. I hope anyone else affected is doing well.

Nice to hear. We had some flooding here in the Chicago-land area, but nothing worth writing home about. There seems to be problems pretty much through the whole US though right now, which is kind of disturbing.

Yeah, from what I heard, Ike moved through Texas, parts of Louisiana and Oklahoma, Arkansas, and is working his way northeast. Luckily Ike is only a tropical storm instead of a hurricane now though. Glad to hear there was nothing too bad there in Chicago.

sig by blamer
pugsly8422
College Captain
College Captain

Fantasy Expert

Postby silentjim » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:42 pm

pugsly8422 wrote:
silentjim wrote:

Yeah, from what I heard, Ike moved through Texas, parts of Louisiana and Oklahoma, Arkansas, and is working his way northeast. Luckily Ike is only a tropical storm instead of a hurricane now though. Glad to hear there was nothing too bad there in Chicago.

Did you see any of the highlights from the Browns/Steelers game? Insane wind, especially for that part of the country.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 794)

Postby pugsly8422 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:51 pm

silentjim wrote:
pugsly8422 wrote:
silentjim wrote:

Did you see any of the highlights from the Browns/Steelers game? Insane wind, especially for that part of the country.

I wish I could have seen any football game! I've almost forgotten what it's like to watch television! I can imagine how much of an impact wind like that could have on the game though. The wind around here was pretty crazy too. It ripped parts of our new Texans stadium roof right off. Supposedly it was built to withstand a category 5 hurricane, but this category 2/3 was more than enough.

sig by blamer
pugsly8422
College Captain
College Captain

Fantasy Expert

Postby RedHopeful » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:03 pm

pugsly8422 wrote:I wish I could have seen any football game! I've almost forgotten what it's like to watch television! I can imagine how much of an impact wind like that could have on the game though. The wind around here was pretty crazy too. It ripped parts of our new Texans stadium roof right off. Supposedly it was built to withstand a category 5 hurricane, but this category 2/3 was more than enough.

Wow - so the Superdome isn't the only sporting event structure that was built in Hurricane alley that partially failed? :-B
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 708)

Re: 2008-2009 First Division Roto League Draft Thread

Postby tianyi86 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:45 pm

9.06 Troy Murphy (GF - Ind)
tianyi86
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Re: 2008-2009 First Division Roto League Draft Commentary

Postby tianyi86 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:46 pm

And for the first time in my bball fantasy career, I have a surplus of 3s.
tianyi86
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to FBC Octagon