Rotoworld updates... Ugh... - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

Rotoworld updates... Ugh...

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Re: Rotoworld updates... Ugh...

Postby plonden » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:59 am

Welcome, 4ndrew -- I know you'll be a solid asset to the Cafe based on your track record at BFFA! ;-D
plonden
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby RedHopeful » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 am

4ndrew wrote:Imagine two Tollivers on court at once. That'd be enough to give Amare nightmares.

Btw, hello everyone, just joined up after Red mentioned this site over at Phil's BFFA blog.

Sweet - good to have you over here, drew. Phil and I have been much too busy of late to keep up with our posts over there. This is a good place for some quick discussions amongst some of the most knowledgeable fantasy minds I've come across anywhere on the web.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 703)

Postby RedHopeful » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Wow - don't even know which players are on which teams?

Anderson Varejao (hamstring), Spencer Hawes (back) and Francisco Garcia (wrist) are all out for today's Cavs-Kings game, and day-to-day.
Guys like Zydrunas Ilgauskas, J.J. Hickson, Jason Thompson, Donte' Greene, Nicolas Batum and even Sean May will see extra minutes today.

Rotoworld
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 4ndrew » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 am

Nico's that good, he can ghost in for another team without anyone realising (other than Rotoworld)
4ndrew
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Postby plonden » Mon May 17, 2010 7:53 pm

The Hornets have interviewed seven head coach candidates, but ESPN reports that Mark Johnson and Tom Thibodeau "have emerged as standout contenders." The process may take longer than usual because new team owner Gary Chouest has been busy using his fleet of marine vessels to help in the oil-spill cleanup effort.

Not familiar with Mark Johnson's body of work. :-D

Mark Jackson + Avery Johnson = Mark Johnson (just terrible)
plonden
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby RedHopeful » Tue May 18, 2010 3:51 am

plonden wrote:
The Hornets have interviewed seven head coach candidates, but ESPN reports that Mark Johnson and Tom Thibodeau "have emerged as standout contenders." The process may take longer than usual because new team owner Gary Chouest has been busy using his fleet of marine vessels to help in the oil-spill cleanup effort.

Not familiar with Mark Johnson's body of work. :-D

Mark Jackson + Avery Johnson = Mark Johnson (just terrible)

Sheesh. :-P
RedHopeful

Postby phx_2008_champs » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 pm

RE: Outlaw

Travis Outlaw exploded for 27 points on 11-of-22 shooting (4-of-7 from downtown) with seven rebounds, one assist, and one block in 42 minutes as the Nets lost to the Cavs by the score of 93-91. Granted, Terrence Williams (abdominal strain) was not available which gave him a bunch of extra run, but he should be picked up in most scenarios for the chance that he can build off this performance. And if you own him, it's a great game to sell-high with.

So...pick him up...or...sell-high? I'm SO confused!
phx_2008_champs
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby baller crimson » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Haha I'm so happy this thread is up and running again. Always gave me a good laugh. :-D
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby baller crimson » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 am

Here's a good one I found:

Sebastian Telfair-G-Timberwolves Nov. 11 - 1:29 am et

Tyreke Evans scored 16 points on 8 of 14 shooting with no rebounds and one assist in 40 minutes on Wednesday.
Expect him to continue getting this much run until Luke Ridnour (hamstring) gets back, and by that fact alone he's worth a look for owners needing PG help.
Related: Luke Ridnour

Didn't know Evans backed up Ridnour on the Timberwolves... :-b
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby ardilla » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:20 am

Maybe not in the spirit but despite the frequently poor advice and advertisements freezing my computer, I havent found a better place than Rotoworld for keeping up with injuries and who is going to play when.
ardilla
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers