The Order of the Delicate Flower is an ancient and honourable group, comprised of the most annoying and often injured players that fantasy hoops has to offer. I'm going to set the initial membership here, but all Cafe members are automatically part of the voting council that can nominate new members. The more often a player is injured, the higher he'll rise through the august ranks of the ODF. Nominations can be for new membership or promotion. A nomination for promotion can include additional titles for the player in question as well. Members with the injury equivalent of super powers are listed in pink.The Order of the Delicate FlowerThe Grand Master of the Order of the Delicate Flower, The Rose of Texas, and High Poohbah of Heating PadsTracy McGrady
- 12 seasons - 200 + 12 games missedThe High Council, Masters of Rehab and Defenders of the DNPLord High Nancy Boy, Wearer of the Pink Teddy of GirlinessJosh Howard
- 6 Seasons - 92 + 9 games missedWarden of Tissue-like Tendons, the Milwaukee ManglerMichael Redd
- 9 seasons - 188 + 6 games missedYao Ming
- 8 seasons - 93 + 12 games missedBaron Davis
- 11 Seasons - 229 games missed
Marcus Camby - 13 seasons - 309 games missed
Kevin Martin - 5 seasons - 101 + 5 games missedKnight Marshall of Knackered Kneecaps
Greg OdenKnights of the Brace and Protective Mask
I'm going to keep ther initial membership small, but only so that you guys can nominate your own favourite emergency room regulars. Nominations will need to be at leasts seconded in order to pass. Once nominated and passed, the player will be entered into the rolls of the order.
*re-edit* I think no one cares about exact games missed. Lets forget the other edit was ever here, or that I ever suggested anything so silly as to track games missed. If they're up I'm leaving them, but mid-season updates is stupid.