penalties - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to FBC Salary Cap

penalties

Moderators: RedHopeful, silentjim, Fenris-77, DVauthrin, dasein

penalties

Postby KalElen » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 pm

dv has broke 7 day contract rule

Nov 25 10:01pm Jarrett Jack (Tor - PG,SG) Add Free Agents Gone in a Flash(DV) David

Dec 5 3:10am Jarrett Jack (Tor - PG,SG) Drop Gone in a Flash(DV) Free Agents David

during that time period he gained 1 illegal game from jack. as a punishment he will play week 21 (against same team - The_Rob_Says) with 11 players on the active roster. he will be allowed to choose one player to temporarily be placed on il during that week, but it has to be a player under guaranteed contract
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: penalties

Postby KalElen » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Jan 27 1:42am Randy Foye (LAC - PG,SG) No new player Notes Add Free Agents Red Rover

Feb 14 10:40am Randy Foye (LAC - PG,SG) No new player Notes Drop (c2011-02-15) Red Rover Free Agents

red has broken 7 day contract rule twice
1. he failed to drop foye after his 2nd 7 day contract was up and gained an illegal game out of him. it didn't affect the final result (foye helpped tie blocks, but also commuted a turnover that resulted in a tie as well)
2. he failed to drop foye between 2 7 day contracts which is mandatory

for the 1st infraction red won't be allowed to make any roster moves in weeks 18 and 19. for the 2nd infraction red can choose between not being allowed to make any roster moves in weeks 20 and 21 and not being allowed to sign any 7 day contracts for the rest of the season (while being allowed to sign guaranteed contracts after week 19). thinking here is that limiting red's ability to do any roster changes between now and play-offs might be too harsh a punishment so i present a 2nd option for 2nd infraction. if you have any objections, feel free to let me know (via pm or discussion thread)
if anybody has better idea for penalties i will welcome them. if you feel uncomfortable to announce them in public, you can pm me and i'll consider them
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to FBC Salary Cap