Thanx Cafe - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Thanx Cafe

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Thanx Cafe

Postby bujfan2030 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:43 am

So, as long as Eric Gordon doesn't go for 47 points 25 assists and 9 steals, I probably won one of my H2H leagues. Finished 4th in the other but injuries killed me there.(knew i should've traded Monta long ago.)Currently in 5th in my roto league. I've got 67 points with a chance to get 3 more. I really mismanaged my games played. I'll know better next time.
Still i wanted to thank everyone in the Cafe for all their help and Knowledge. It's really great to have a place where people really love basketball. I went from knowing almost nothing to knowing at least something :-D
This really is the best fantasy basketball forum ever. :-b
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 96)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Thanx Cafe

Postby silentjim » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:49 pm

I'll take 100% credit. :-D
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 794)

Postby RedHopeful » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:09 pm

It's not the internets biggest collection of basketball minds and we have more lurkers than contributors, but the Cafe is like that quaint village you see in movies. Everyone knows one another and brings a wonderfully unique and usually intelligent analysis to the table. ;-D
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 708)

Postby geodbear » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Cafe is kind of like the bar in Cheers, serving up basketball instead of beer. Actually much thanks to bujfan for coming on in making quite a plenty of good contributions. We thank you as much you thank us.
Yes, Warriors sold at last!
geodbear

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 278)

Postby KalElen » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:40 am

RedHopeful wrote:the Cafe is like that quaint village you see in movies. Everyone knows one another and brings a wonderfully unique and usually intelligent analysis to the table. ;-D

good one red ;-)
cafe is by far the best fbb forum, that i know of, though it has been unusually quiet recently
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby cnote23 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 am

Thanks to you man it's been fun having ya around ;-D
Happy Holidays !!!!
cnote23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse TeamCafe RankerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 240)

Postby Fenris-77 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 am

KalElen wrote:
RedHopeful wrote:the Cafe is like that quaint village you see in movies. Everyone knows one another and brings a wonderfully unique and usually intelligent analysis to the table. ;-D

good one red ;-)
cafe is by far the best fbb forum, that i know of, though it has been unusually quiet recently

Quiet's ok, it just means the riff-raff have given up on their midde-of-the-pack teams. :-D

This is a great FBB board though, and a part of that is that's it's not RGM when it comes to post count, and that it's a little harder to find that the Y! forums. The overall quality of poster is higher and the level of actual interaction is better too. Plus it's most definitely one of the best forums in terms of being free from assinine racial commentary and ESPN highlight reel versions of the game.
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 410)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting