Round One: Heat vs. Celtics - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Round One: Heat vs. Celtics

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Re: Round One: Heat vs. Celtics

Postby RedHopeful » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:12 pm

KalElen wrote:take that doubters. i myself don't see c's as contenders, but the idea that heat or any other lower seed in the east could take them out was a laughable at best

Eh - I could have seen CHA beat them or definitely MIL with a healthy Bogut. Would have been fun to see them get the Bulls again, huh?

Agree with you Fenris and Jim, Riley has got some serious negotiating to do to keep Wade in Miami. I don't have that big of doubt he'll be able to sign the supporting cast Wade seeks though...
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 706)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby RobitusinZ » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Ugh, depression made it difficult to perform the few clicks it took to get back to this thread. What a disgusting, embarrassing loss. I don't even know what to say. I simply didn't feel that the Heat were THIS bad. What the hell happened?

DVR and plenty of fast-forward keeps me from having any actual intelligent thoughts on this game. Once the Heat folded in the 2nd, it was fast-forward to the 4th to see if they ever came back and then POOF, the Portland/Phoenix game was on. How I would love to be a fly on that Heat locker room wall.
thanks for the sig, soty!

"It takes more than mathematical strategies to beat me." - Shaquille "The Big Aristotle" O'Neal
RobitusinZ
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby RedHopeful » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Boy Jermaine went out with a whimper. No way they'll want him back. :-b
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 706)

Postby silentjim » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm

RedHopeful wrote:Boy Jermaine went out with a whimper. No way they'll want him back. :-b

He and Beasley make it look like they're playing a game on who can be less interested in the game and basketball in general. Beasley's issues are clearly all mental, which is a tough issues to hurdle long term.

Wade sounds like he's staying in Miami, but maybe he'll change his mind and come play for Chicago. :-B
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 792)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting