Round One: SAS-DAL - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Round One: SAS-DAL

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Round One: SAS-DAL

Postby RedHopeful » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:42 am

A little late to start this thread but just tuned into the game to see the Spurs up 30-10. 8-o

Timmy looking pretty spry, Manu being Ginobili and Parker back should sound pretty intimidating to the remaining playoff hopefuls. ;-D
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 708)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Round One: SAS-DAL

Postby baller crimson » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:59 am

What does Dallas do now assuming they get bounced in the first round again? Blow it up? Maybe they just don't have what it takes. ;-7
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby RedHopeful » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:37 am

baller crimson wrote:What does Dallas do now assuming they get bounced in the first round again? Blow it up? Maybe they just don't have what it takes. ;-7

Good question BC. They were on such a roll earlier after bringing Butler/Haywood on board. Since Cuban has got an army of stat crunchers, it'll be interesting to see which path he takes.

Anyone else watching the game tonight? Dirk picking up 4 fouls in the first half? Made Carlisle looked stupid for leaving him in there as his last two fouls were pure dumb.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Fenris-77 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 am

Mark Cuban is not a patient guy and I smell an active offseason for the Mavs. There's a rumour floating around that Dirk is going to test free agency afterall as well, which complicates things. It should be interesting.
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 410)

Postby RedHopeful » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Fenris-77 wrote:Mark Cuban is not a patient guy and I smell an active offseason for the Mavs. There's a rumour floating around that Dirk is going to test free agency afterall as well, which complicates things. It should be interesting.

Yeah no kidding. Initially shocked by the news but then it made sense. Did you guys know Dallas has won at least 50 games the last 10 years? Every team that's done that in the past has won multiple championships. ;-7
RedHopeful

Postby KalElen » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:09 pm

it's gonna be a great series against suns. lakers are still much better, but i think spurs can beat suns in 6
btw spurs are at 11 season of 50+ wins :-D
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby phx_2008_champs » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:04 pm

KalElen wrote:it's gonna be a great series against suns. lakers are still much better, but i think spurs can beat suns in 6
btw spurs are at 11 season of 50+ wins :-D

Before the first-round matchups were decided, Suns fans knew that we could potentially get the Spurs in the 1st round. Since then, we've all been saying that we want to match up against them and that "this is the year we'll finally knock them out" but the truth is that we're all scared of a healthy Spurs team in the playoffs. Suns are playing pretty good basketball right now but the Spurs look even better. :-o
phx_2008_champs
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Fenris-77 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:20 pm

I feel your pain man. I always cheer for the Suns, (and the Spurs, but that's perogative since neither is my main team) but the Spurs look really, really, good right now. I only wish my team made personnel decisions as well as the Spurs do. :-/
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 410)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting