Round Two: Bos v. Cle - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Round Two: Bos v. Cle

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Round Two: Bos v. Cle

Postby RedHopeful » Sat May 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Anyone think the Celtics can win the series or at least push it to 7?
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 703)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Round Two: Bos v. Cle

Postby Blaster » Sun May 02, 2010 2:53 am

Nah - although Rondo is doing his best to take game 1!
Blaster
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

Postby RedHopeful » Sun May 02, 2010 4:05 am

Blaster wrote:Nah - although Rondo is doing his best to take game 1!

Yeah he had a heck of a first half, but Lebron and Co. stepped it up in the 2nd. Seems like Boston really is dependent on Rajon. As he goes, so do they.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Chilli Pepper » Sun May 02, 2010 11:24 am

If they could of stolen that first game it might of made the series a little tighter but with that monkey off their back I think Boston might find it very hard to push them to 7.

The Magic will be a different story altogether....and before you ask, I'm not a Magic fan, my team has already been booted! mmmm.
Chilli Pepper
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

Postby RedHopeful » Tue May 04, 2010 4:14 am

Nice win Boston. Rondo was Rajing and Ray was stroking but Rasheed Wallace had the surprise impact tonight. Lebron looked very un-King like tonight, huh? I'm sure the elbow questions will be flying now. :-P
RedHopeful

Postby Chilli Pepper » Tue May 04, 2010 10:57 am

The Boston win has surely opened this series right up. LeBron didn't look himself at all today. But as you said, Sheed hitting shots made a huge difference and Rajon seemed to be finding his players nicely from start to finish.

I'm sure the Magic are just hoping these two teams got to war over the 7 games and beat each other a bit.
Chilli Pepper
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

Postby silentjim » Tue May 04, 2010 3:12 pm

The whole Cavs team seemed disinterested as well as the fans.

Lebron still annoys me from a mental stand point a little. He needs to play to his strengths. I don't think they were going to win last night, but when they got within 10 points with Lebron driving to the lane and scoring, he decided to heat check himself and launch a contested three outside of the offense. Had he driven to the hoop he would have gotten the and 1 probably and stopped the clock. You're not a jumpshooter Lebron!
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 791)

Postby Fenris-77 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:08 am

I've been hearing rumblings that LeBron's elbow is a lot worse than the team has been letting on. Nothing substantive, but it's an interesting by-line. If LeBron is hurting then I don't care in the least who wins this series because either team is going to get biotch slapped by the Magic.
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 410)

Postby RedHopeful » Thu May 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Fenris-77 wrote:I've been hearing rumblings that LeBron's elbow is a lot worse than the team has been letting on. Nothing substantive, but it's an interesting by-line. If LeBron is hurting then I don't care in the least who wins this series because either team is going to get biotch slapped by the Magic.

I've heard about the 2nd MRI but what are the rumors that it could be?
RedHopeful

Postby silentjim » Thu May 06, 2010 2:55 pm

I heard talks of a third MRI
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 791)

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting