LeBron, and it's DONE. - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

LeBron, and it's DONE.

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Re: LeBron, and it's DONE.

Postby RedHopeful » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Anyone watch last night's game? Once again the Heat just looked like individual talents on the floor. How about the Rondo stuff where Bosh didn't even consider stepping in front/blocking the dunk? How about Wade in the 4th putting his head down after an errand pass by a teammate to allow a Boston easy basket? Lastly, how do you like James post-game comment about playing too much? Good to see all these guys giving 110% after Riley sacrificed the team makeup to bring the three of them together...
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 703)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby bujfan2030 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:42 am

Obviously our expectations for these guys was a little unrealistic :-D But I have to believe Mike Miller's return will help somewhat. The biggest surprise to me is Bosh. The rebounding rate is atrocious and it doesn't seem to be a case of Haslem or Anthony taking his boards. And his Usage rate is down to 19.1. Maybe they need to run some of the offense through Bosh. I know it might seem counter-intuitive to not run it through Lebron most of the time, but the predictions for this team were in part because people expected Bosh to put up similar numbers to last year. The Heat have to come up with a better defensive plan to deal with the elite point guards in the league. Rondo, C-Paul and D_Will have been able to do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 96)

Postby plonden » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm

It's all a plan to sabotage Eric Spoelstra to allow Riley to fire him and step in and save the day.
plonden
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby samo » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:46 am

RobitusinZ wrote:We will now be talking about the Miami Heat until our fingernails bleed.

I was fairly negative about this setup from the start, but I'm finding myself at the point of painful embarassment for them and I'm now actually rooting for them to pull it back together into some semblance of dignity. For the sake of the rest of the league. Perhaps there could have been less pyrotechnics and preening at the grand unveiling or something, but its now stopped being enjoyable to watch their failure and its just embarassing.
samo
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting