- Most Outstanding Player at the McDonald's All-American Game
- National High School Player of the Year
- Top 5 Draft Pick
- First NBA player drafted directly out of high school in 20 years.
- Led his first team to 8 consecutive playoff appearances.
- NBA MVP
- USA Gold Medalist
- Named to every All-Star Game since his second season in the league
- All-Star MVP
- Twelve Time NBA All Star
- Regular season's NBA Defensive Player of the Year
- Nine-time member of the All-NBA Teams selection
- Ten-time member of the All-Defensive Teams selection
- Devoted son to Shirley and O'Lewis
Oh, yeah, and unlike LeBron James, this man was a NBA Champion.
That's right, I am talking about "The Big Ticket""Da Kid""The Franchise" "KG"
At 7 feet tall, playing the Power Forward position alongside Mr. Amare Stoudemire is none other than....2.16 KEVIN GARNETT