scully19 wrote:I'll pile on in that I'm down to wait. I'm eager to get this thing going too, but patience would be better. That said it wouldn't be a bad idea to gauge interest in case we do need a replacement.
I agree with this. I'd say between the draft and free agency, we need to start by mid september or so. if he hasn't signed into yahoo or posted here by then, we need a replacement ready. I'm fairly busy right now, so if you guys can help recruit someone as a backup option if hi chi falls through, that would be great.