We can always fall back on the reboot option, just knock up a new set of rules, redraft and punch it in yahoo! As long as the NBA keep delaying the season we can hold onto the belief this league will continue, but if they reached an agreement this weekend or next week we'd be pushed for time even with an active committee in place, which we don't really have at this stage.
Not saying I want to redraft, but it sure would cut out a lot of work. There'd be no lottery or rookie draft, no restricted or unrestricted free agency, and any transition from one set of rules to another is bound to get complicated. If it comes down to either canning the league or going the redraft I'd certainly favour the latter
Eradicating Marijuana one blunt at a time