Discussion Board - Draft Discussion & Commentary Goes Here - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Cafe H2H-Keepers

Discussion Board - Draft Discussion & Commentary Goes Here

Moderator: TheJordanRulz

Re: Discussion Board - Draft Discussion Goes Here

Postby cnote23 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Thanks for the pms guys :-t Well Jordan did pm but he shouldnt have to babysit people and do it it alsways is the duty of the owner after taking your pick pm the next owner. T his makes drafts much quicker then it was.
Happy Holidays !!!!
cnote23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse TeamCafe RankerCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 242)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby RedHopeful » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 pm

:-°
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 603)

Postby RedHopeful » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:20 pm

BOOM.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 603)

Postby mac-unit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:28 am

I PM'd pgunz. Is there an email list for the owners? That'd probably be more efficient than personal messages.
mac-unit
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

(Past Year: 25)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Discussion Board - Draft Discussion & Commentary Goes He

Postby TheJordanRulz » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 pm

pgunz3 wrote:
Where is the list of available players ?

Answer:
Once yahoo basketball is up, I'll have the already selected and kept players loaded on the league page and aside from maybe the most couple recent picks if not 100% updated, you can use the free agent list as available players. Until then, you will be responsible to keep your own list of available players. Please only post picks on the draft thread. Questions like this can go here.
TheJordanRulz
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 80)

Postby rc0188 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:43 pm

If Noah didnt get picked first I would have quit this league. Im playing, but really though lol
rc0188
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

(Past Year: 2)

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm

rc0188 wrote:If Noah didnt get picked first I would have quit this league. Im playing, but really though lol

Haha. I'm not sure if that means I made a good pick or if I made a bad pick. Since we can't really talk about undraffted players. I will say that I was debating between three centers that I thought would compliment my team. I chose Noah for a few reasons:

1. Loved his uptic in minutes last season and the fact that Thibs is willinng to play his players ragged as long as they can handle it. This was important for me because I need my players to not sit during those final weeks when I plan on winning this league and taking the title back after I dropped the ball last season.
2. Kid is young. Always love that in a keeper league.
3. He is a great compliment to my keepers. Wonderful amount of steals for a center. Builds on my dominant stats while addressing my deficiencies without pulling me down anywhere.
4. Kid was ranked 19 on BBM based on Per Game Value. I'll take that with what would be a 5th round pick any day.
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 138)

Postby rc0188 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Lilstinkylynx wrote:
rc0188 wrote:If Noah didnt get picked first I would have quit this league. Im playing, but really though lol

Haha. I'm not sure if that means I made a good pick or if I made a bad pick. Since we can't really talk about undraffted players. I will say that I was debating between three centers that I thought would compliment my team. I chose Noah for a few reasons:

1. Loved his uptic in minutes last season and the fact that Thibs is willinng to play his players ragged as long as they can handle it. This was important for me because I need my players to not sit during those final weeks when I plan on winning this league and taking the title back after I dropped the ball last season.
3. He is a great compliment to my keepers. Wonderful amount of steals for a center. Builds on my dominant stats while addressing my deficiencies without pulling me down anywhere.
4. Kid was ranked 19 on BBM based on Per Game Value. I'll take that with what would be a 5th round pick any day.

I own him in another H2H cat keeper league. Those ast at the center position are just too valuable.
rc0188
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

(Past Year: 2)

Postby Lilstinkylynx » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:37 pm

rc0188 wrote:
Lilstinkylynx wrote:

I own him in another H2H cat keeper league. Those ast at the center position are just too valuable.

That to. ;-D ;-D ;-D
Lilstinkylynx
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 138)

Postby Beauball » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Lilstinkylynx wrote:Haha. I'm not sure if that means I made a good pick or if I made a bad pick. Since we can't really talk about undraffted players. I will say that I was debating between three centers that I thought would compliment my team. I chose Noah for a few reasons:

talking about dropping the ball... ive placed 2nd two seasons in a row since i joined this league. I'm the Karl Malone of this league.
Beauball
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

(Past Year: 3)

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe H2H-Keepers