Underperforming #$%@^%$# of the night - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Underperforming #$%@^%$# of the night

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Underperforming #$%@^%$# of the night

Postby bujfan2030 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 am

Did Al Horford and Zach Randolph have a contest to see who could have the worst night? :~( Cause in that case Zach won.
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 96)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Underperforming #$%@^%$# of the night

Postby geodbear » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:13 am

bujfan2030 wrote:Did Al Horford and Zach Randolph have a contest to see who could have the worst night? :~( Cause in that case Zach won.

Well, Zach did get hurt. Horford played 17 minutes, but I hadn't heard about him getting hurt.
Yes, Warriors sold at last!
geodbear

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 278)

Postby phx_2008_champs » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:01 pm

geodbear wrote:
bujfan2030 wrote:Did Al Horford and Zach Randolph have a contest to see who could have the worst night? :~( Cause in that case Zach won.

Well, Zach did get hurt. Horford played 17 minutes, but I hadn't heard about him getting hurt.

Whoever owns Pachulia in deep leagues got some love last night. 8-o
phx_2008_champs
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby KalElen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:52 pm

al is fine. he got into early foul trouble and later drew went with hot hand in zaza. no injury to speak of
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby geodbear » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:09 pm

KalElen wrote:al is fine. he got into early foul trouble and later drew went with hot hand in zaza. no injury to speak of

There was this on Yahoo in his player notes

C Al Horford's two-point output in the season opener isn't cause for concern for the Hawks. A foot injury that's been bothering him off and on since early on in camp is still not fully healed. Horford might need to rest Friday.

(Yahoo! Sports)
Yes, Warriors sold at last!
geodbear

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 278)

Postby KalElen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:43 pm

geodbear wrote:
KalElen wrote:al is fine. he got into early foul trouble and later drew went with hot hand in zaza. no injury to speak of

There was this on Yahoo in his player notes

C Al Horford's two-point output in the season opener isn't cause for concern for the Hawks. A foot injury that's been bothering him off and on since early on in camp is still not fully healed. Horford might need to rest Friday.

(Yahoo! Sports)

– Al picked up two early fouls and L.D. rode Zaza. “I didn’t want to put him in for the second quarter especially when Zaza was going well,” L.D. said. “I spoke to Al on the bench about that and he was fine with it.”

– Al never really got into the flow. “Zaza really played a great game just being a strong body down there,” Al said. “I think coach felt like I didn’t have to play in the second quarter. It was one of those games where I couldn’t get it going. I just have to get back focused and get ready for Friday.”

ajc
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby KalElen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:47 pm

also last injury report i read before the game (published on monday) made no mention of al's injury. i don't think it's being considered an issue by the hawks
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting