Utah, the comeback kid - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Utah, the comeback kid

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Utah, the comeback kid

Postby baller crimson » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Did anybody watch the Utah-Miami game last night (it was only on NBATV)? Utah was down 22 after the second quarter and it looked to be a quick blowout. But, to their credit, they fought and clawed their way back and Millsap was absolutely huge with 46 points and nine rebounds. Here's the highlights for those of you who didn't watch it. It's pretty crazy.
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Utah, the comeback kid

Postby phx_2008_champs » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:26 pm

I turned it off late in the 4th quarter...thought the game was over. I'm sure a lot of people in the stands left the game early, thinking the same thing. What a performance by Millsap! 8-o :-L
phx_2008_champs
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby RedHopeful » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:22 am

Didn't watch due to Hornets game but saw the highlights. Pretty absurd that the next dynasty couldn't stop a guy from putting up 46 on them! On top of that, Deron fouled out and Jefferson flat out stunk?

WOW. Spolestra's gotta be feeling the heat some by now...3 losses?!?

The only good thing to emerge out of this for me is it'll give the rest of the young guns in the league something to ponder when they consider attempting to join forces. }:-)
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 708)

Postby jphanned » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:54 am

Best game of the year. Was very close to turning it off at half but glad I stuck it out. O:-)
Find me on Twitter
jphanned

EditorModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 ChampionTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 428)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting