Bulls 2-1 on road trip - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Bulls 2-1 on road trip

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Bulls 2-1 on road trip

Postby bujfan2030 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:31 am

They've really been playing well lately but they could really use a better shooting guard. Bogans/Korver/Brewer not gonna make it. Can see D-Rose being worn out by the end of the year. Still It's been fun to see hem competing so well. Anyway Deng could play the two? Pipedream ;-D
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 96)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Bulls 2-1 on road trip

Postby silentjim » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:05 pm

I don't think Deng can play the two, and I'm surprised we've rode the Bogans train as long as we have. His shot it off this season and his defense isn't a good as his stats make him out to be. I'd much rather give Brewer or Korver a shot and bring either one of defense or offense to the table. The in between is killing us a bit when we need an open jumper to fall.

The Bulls looked real good against the Spurs despite losing as well. I look forward to Boozer coming back as well as I agree Rose is going to be burnt out quickly if he doesn't get some offensive help. The inside game should also help relieve some from Noah and Deng which just what they need.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 791)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting