Team Salaries Spreadsheet - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to FBC Salary Cap

Team Salaries Spreadsheet

Moderators: RedHopeful, silentjim, Fenris-77, DVauthrin, dasein

Re: Team Salaries Spreadsheet

Postby DVauthrin » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:09 pm

scully19 wrote:Fixed, fully up to date pre-draft.

Actually, I waived turkoglu as well, so my team isn't quite up to date. Sorry for the oversight. I should be at 66.06M for this year(8.94M under the cap)
DVauthrin
Basketball Scribe
Basketball Scribe

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 166)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby scully19 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Fixed, including trade.
scully19
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 196)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby TheRobSays » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:07 am

Missing Devin Harris, one more year at $650K
TheRobSays
College Captain
College Captain

(Past Year: 72)

Postby TheRobSays » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Also Andray Blatche should only be shaded as he is in final year of contract ... partial guarantee! I will be waiving him for sure!
TheRobSays
College Captain
College Captain

Postby dasein » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:40 pm

TheRobSays wrote:Also Andray Blatche should only be shaded as he is in final year of contract ... partial guarantee! I will be waiving him for sure!

You can waive him, but that contract was signed before our new laws came in last year, so it'll still count 50% against the cap- not 25%.
dasein
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 434)

Postby TheRobSays » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Well that sucks A$$! Not as much as Blatche sucks A$$ though ... what a disaster, all that talent and no heart!
TheRobSays
College Captain
College Captain

Postby Fenris-77 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 pm

TheRobSays wrote:Well that sucks A$$! Not as much as Blatche sucks A$$ though ... what a disaster, all that talent and no heart!

He did just sign with Brooklyn, so he might not be a complete loss this season. Well, he probably will be, but hope springs eternal. :-b
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 410)

Postby scully19 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:22 pm

dasein wrote:
TheRobSays wrote:Also Andray Blatche should only be shaded as he is in final year of contract ... partial guarantee! I will be waiving him for sure!

You can waive him, but that contract was signed before our new laws came in last year, so it'll still count 50% against the cap- not 25%.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought waiving someone at this point would be 75%, not 50%. To get 50% you would have had to waive the player last year.
scully19
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 196)

Postby dasein » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm

scully19 wrote:
dasein wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought waiving someone at this point would be 75%, not 50%. To get 50% you would have had to waive the player last year.

Right you are scully. Nice catch. ;-D
dasein
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 434)

Postby dcdoorknob » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:52 pm

scully19 wrote:You are correct sir. Fixed that and a couple others with rookie contracts whose last year is an option, including Aminu (who you had as well) and Justin Harper. The numbers are on the sheet, so if I forget to delete that before applying the script then they get applied to the waived list.

Did rookie salaries use to be 4 years long instead of 3? I saw this quote and got confused since Aminu is still counting against my cap this year (despite being waived) as far as I can tell, and it is his 3rd year in the league, but it would make sense if his rookie deal was 4 years long originally, so the 4th year (next year) would be the one that is a team option, which is the year that was taken off the spreadsheet.... is that right?

Because if it isn't then I'm still pretty confused.
dcdoorknob
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 125)

PreviousNext

Return to FBC Salary Cap