I'm going to have to have someone draft for me until I get back. I'm going out of the country at the end of this month. I get back the 20th.
Edit: Just saw that it is "tentatively" set for the 16th. Could you consider holding off until the 20th when I get back? If not, that's fine, I can get someone to pick for me, but since we're not exactly pressed for time, I thought I would ask.
Last edited by Nene on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.