Year 7 Info Here - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe


Return to Bonanza Keeper

Year 7 Info Here

Moderators: geodbear, RedHopeful, silentjim

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby Skippyoz » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Just curious... when will the draft results be put into Yahoo!? I'm in no rush, of course, but I keep checking (several times a day).

SKIP
Skippyoz
College Captain
College Captain

Cafe Writer
Posts: 490
(Past Year: 21)
Joined: 7 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby silentjim » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 am

Skippyoz wrote:Just curious... when will the draft results be put into Yahoo!? I'm in no rush, of course, but I keep checking (several times a day).

SKIP


Red's been doing all of the work for this league while I've been busy, but unfortunately the result entering is up to me now. Hopefully I'll get them in tomorrow or Saturday.
Image
silentjim
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11484
(Past Year: 792)
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby Skippyoz » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:47 am

silentjim wrote:
Skippyoz wrote:Just curious... when will the draft results be put into Yahoo!? I'm in no rush, of course, but I keep checking (several times a day).

SKIP


Red's been doing all of the work for this league while I've been busy, but unfortunately the result entering is up to me now. Hopefully I'll get them in tomorrow or Saturday.


No worries. I just wanted to tame my expectations. Now I can sleep peacefully.
Skippyoz
College Captain
College Captain

Cafe Writer
Posts: 490
(Past Year: 21)
Joined: 7 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby silentjim » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:42 pm

We're in! ;-D

Make sure I entered in your picks correct.
Image
silentjim
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11484
(Past Year: 792)
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby RedHopeful » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:51 pm

silentjim wrote:We're in! ;-D

Make sure I entered in your picks correct.

Looking good, Jimmy. B-)
Image
RedHopeful
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18233
(Past Year: 706)
Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: http://twitter.com/Redhopeful

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby baller crimson » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 am

If you haven't seen it already, just posted Skip's article on the league. ;-D
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6304
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: L-Town

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby Fenris-77 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:37 am

baller crimson wrote:If you haven't seen it already, just posted Skip's article on the league. ;-D

That's a lot of A's and B's there gentlemen. Someone is bound to be disappointed. :-D
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6300
(Past Year: 410)
Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby Skippyoz » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:25 am

Fenris-77 wrote:
baller crimson wrote:If you haven't seen it already, just posted Skip's article on the league. ;-D

That's a lot of A's and B's there gentlemen. Someone is bound to be disappointed. :-D


Only one "A." There are actually more C's and there is also a D. I think it was a good distribution of letters.
Skippyoz
College Captain
College Captain

Cafe Writer
Posts: 490
(Past Year: 21)
Joined: 7 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby Fenris-77 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Here's the actual results...

A-
B, B+(A), B -, B-, B+, B
C+, C+
D

That's a lot of A's and B's. I get that no one really wants to mark themselves down too hard (except me, because my team did suck hind tit last year :-D ) but there's only so much room for teams in the top third of the league. It wasn't a serious criticism though, I was just amused by the sunny (if guarded) optimism.
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6300
(Past Year: 410)
Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 2010-2011 Draft Commentary

Postby silentjim » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Fenris-77 wrote:Here's the actual results...

A-
B, B+(A), B -, B-, B+, B
C+, C+
D

That's a lot of A's and B's. I get that no one really wants to mark themselves down too hard (except me, because my team did suck hind tit last year :-D ) but there's only so much room for teams in the top third of the league. It wasn't a serious criticism though, I was just amused by the sunny (if guarded) optimism.


I'm ready to dominate you B's!!!
Image
silentjim
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11484
(Past Year: 792)
Joined: 23 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless.

PreviousNext

Return to Bonanza Keeper

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues




  • Fantasy Basketball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact