2010-2011 Season Stuff - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to FBC Salary Cap

2010-2011 Season Stuff

Moderators: RedHopeful, silentjim, Fenris-77, DVauthrin, dasein

Re: IL list

Postby ardilla » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:04 am

I activated A Jamison and moved Josh Howard to the IL because he is a filthy BUM.
ardilla
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Basketball

inactive team already

Postby KalElen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:51 am

nguy Last League Activity: 0 Sat Oct 31 5:39pm CET
he has logged on to this board last time on tuseday, but that is not even my problem. he barely managed to draft a full roster 2 days before the season starts after my repeated reminders. he didn't set his roster for the opening night and after he did it, a day later he only set half of it and lost games due to it. finally two weeks ago he made final (again incomplete) changes. he has injured players starting and is not fully using il (yao is only there because i placed him on the il)
i shot him a pm on wednesday, but he didn't log on since. he had plenty of time to let us know if he had a problem and hasn't done so. he logged here while his team was inactive and that tells me all i need to know. i've said i'm not gonna try to make people be active anymore, but that doesn't mean that i'm gonna tolerate inactivity. i've decided to replace him if possible. otherwise i will lock his team. this decision is final
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Re: inactive team already

Postby Fenris-77 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Yeah, there's not much else you can do with that. :-t I fiddled around on yahoo, but I didn't manage to find any way to replace a manager either, sadly.

If you're going to lock the team I'd suggest continuing to set his lineup weekly. That should at least mimic a real team, and we don't want any unfair advantages for the team's playing him if at all possible. I'd offer to help with that, but the co-commish option that I remembered seeing during the fantasy pre-season doesn't seem to be there any more.
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 366)

Postby KalElen » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Fenris-77 wrote:Yeah, there's not much else you can do with that. :-t I fiddled around on yahoo, but I didn't manage to find any way to replace a manager either, sadly.

If you're going to lock the team I'd suggest continuing to set his lineup weekly. That should at least mimic a real team, and we don't want any unfair advantages for the team's playing him if at all possible. I'd offer to help with that, but the co-commish option that I remembered seeing during the fantasy pre-season doesn't seem to be there any more.

i've contacted yahoo's customer care service, so i'm hoping they can help. also i've contacted a gm that i have on the waiting list
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Fenris-77 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:38 pm

At absolute worst you can probably sustain having him GM the team from a distance. He can handle the trades and salary stuff on here, while you set his lineup and drop add for him. It sounds like a pain, but it's the only thing I can think of.
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 366)

Postby RedHopeful » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 am

KalElen wrote:
Fenris-77 wrote:Yeah, there's not much else you can do with that. :-t I fiddled around on yahoo, but I didn't manage to find any way to replace a manager either, sadly.

i've contacted yahoo's customer care service, so i'm hoping they can help. also i've contacted a gm that i have on the waiting list

Did you ever PM fantasy sports genie?
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 688)

Postby KalElen » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:06 pm

RedHopeful wrote:
KalElen wrote:

Did you ever PM fantasy sports genie?

yes i did. contacting yahoo's customer care service was his advice. and as i already said in 2 other threads:
i have contacted them and they were perfectly forthcoming. i need to provide them with a new yahoo id and contact e-mail address of a new gm and they'll do the rest.
in addition to having the best game, yahoo has a great support team as well ;-D

for some reason my replacement gm hasn't answered my pm though he logged to the cafe, so i'm gonna post in the Classifieds section and hope for the best
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

Jared Dudley

Postby KalElen » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:18 pm

min
drop etan thomas if successful
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

Re: IL list

Postby coffeeman » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 am

I activated Nate Robinson and move Yi to the IL
coffeeman
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Postby The Thrill » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Thanks for all your work on this kal. ;-) ;-D
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

PreviousNext

Return to FBC Salary Cap