Return to FBC Salary Cap

2010-2011 Season Stuff

Moderators: RedHopeful, silentjim, Fenris-77, DVauthrin, dasein

Re: 1. Chris Paul

Postby The Thrill » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:32 pm

26.25M (32.5 + 20)
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Auction discussion

Postby The Thrill » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:04 pm

KalElen wrote:if there is no more bids on lbj he will be awarded to DVauthrin in about 20h from now, because at that time it will be almost 50h since he was offered for auction (more then 48h) and 24h since the last valid bid on him

Actually, aren't there a handful of guys all coming up due at the same time? :-?

LBJ
Durant
Wade
Amare
Gasol
Dirk
Roy
Granger

...all will be at 48 hours from initial bidding AND there will not have been a bid for at least 24 hours from the most recent at around the same time. That same time will essentially be 48 hours from initial opening (with a minute or two of each other).

And if there are no futher bids, Kobe will be locked up about an hour and half after the block of players listed above.

Of course, this is all said as of right now as of this post, but, still, I believe that's the case that they could all lock up around the same time.
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby KalElen » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 pm

you are correct of course, but i mentioned just lbj because i was giving the example. all of those players will be won after 48h is up if there are no further bids
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby The Thrill » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:58 pm

ok, cool. Got it. Thank you for confirming (I was a little worried I was not thinking clearly). B-)
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

Re: 2. LeBron James

Postby RedHopeful » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm

26M (32M + 20M)
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 688)

Postby RedHopeful » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:23 pm

The Thrill wrote:ok, cool. Got it. Thank you for confirming (I was a little worried I was not thinking clearly). B-)

Why do you make it so easy for me to Image

SLAM YOU! :-B
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Thrill » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 pm

Ha.
Ha.

;-7

Ewe ahr phuneee. :-B

(good one ;-) ;-D )
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

Can we start next 12?

Postby TheRobSays » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Would be good to know where the bids are for these next 12 before we finalize the costs of the first 12 ... just a suggestion.
TheRobSays
College Captain
College Captain

(Past Year: 72)

Re: Can we start next 12?

Postby KalElen » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:44 pm

nope. we will gradually add players as those already in the pool get taken, not all 12 of them at the same time. when 1st player is claimed we will add kg into the pool and so on
my kung fu is the best
KalElen
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Re: Can we start next 12?

Postby RedHopeful » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:38 pm

TheRobSays wrote:Would be good to know where the bids are for these next 12 before we finalize the costs of the first 12 ... just a suggestion.

good to see your itchy to get your bid on. ;-)
RedHopeful

PreviousNext

Return to FBC Salary Cap