2010-2011 Season Stuff - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to FBC Salary Cap

2010-2011 Season Stuff

Moderators: silentjim, RedHopeful, Fenris-77, DVauthrin, dasein

Re: New Rules Summary Thread

Postby dasein » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:57 am

Fenris-77 wrote:
dasein wrote:1. Tie Break system. My proposal (see link) still hasn't been commented on outside of Markos.
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id ... Dpz1RnVlro

Didn't I say I thought it looked good?

Not that I noticed. Lot of stuff flying around here the last few days though, could easily have missed it. :-B
dasein
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 369)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Bidding, Tie Breaks, Salary tidbits

Postby dasein » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 am

Markos wrote:Then I think we're ready to roll, just need to knock up the rules. Let me know if you want some help writing them up

thanks. I can use the few bits and pieces that I've written here already. Hopefully I can get the draft done before monday. Promised I'd help Ma and Pa in the yard on Sat though, and it's a BIG yard. ;-7

Of course we've still got one roster spot to fill. Once thats done we can keep going with the rookie draft without needing anything else to happen.
dasein
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

(Past Year: 369)

Postby DVauthrin » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:18 am

dasein wrote:
Markos wrote:Then I think we're ready to roll, just need to knock up the rules. Let me know if you want some help writing them up

thanks. I can use the few bits and pieces that I've written here already. Hopefully I can get the draft done before monday. Promised I'd help Ma and Pa in the yard on Sat though, and it's a BIG yard. ;-7

Of course we've still got one roster spot to fill. Once thats done we can keep going with the rookie draft without needing anything else to happen.

honestly, since rookie contracts are pre determined, if we had the 16th owner in place we could start the free agent auction at the same time as the rookie draft was going on.
DVauthrin
Basketball Scribe
Basketball Scribe

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 87)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby So-Tex » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:35 pm

dasein wrote:
So-Tex wrote:
dasein wrote:1. Tie Break system. My proposal (see link) still hasn't been commented on outside of Markos.
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id ... Dpz1RnVlro

Google docs is saying the document doesn't exsist. Maybe double check your link, D. I think something got left off or split up wrong in the coding.

The ...DPzblahblahblah doesn't get included in the link for some reason. If you copy the whole line and paste it in your browser it should work. ;-D

Tried that, but it's still not working.

When you get a chance, PM or email it to me - you can find my email from one of the other leagues we're in. Maybe I'm missing something when I copy/paste.

Thanks! :-)
So-Tex
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 180)

Postby So-Tex » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 pm

And one other idea, although I know it's off topic here - is there a way one of us (I'm guessing one the mods) could go in a clean up the sub-forum a bit? Just take all the old threads and dump them into an archive of sorts - or delete them outright if they won't impact this season's activity?

It's getting kinda hard to tell when someone has posted something new - and there have been a few times when I've missed a thread initially because of everything else crammed around it.

I respect the fact that we're all busy with other fantasy stuff, not to mention our ACTUAL LIVES - but if someone could clean things up a bit, it'd be greatly appreciated! ;-D
So-Tex
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 180)

Postby silentjim » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Is the current roster spreadsheet updated? IE does everyone know how much money they have available?
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 564)

2010-2011 Season Stuff

Postby silentjim » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:40 pm

All the old stuff.
silentjim

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby silentjim » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:52 pm

So-Tex wrote:And one other idea, although I know it's off topic here - is there a way one of us (I'm guessing one the mods) could go in a clean up the sub-forum a bit? Just take all the old threads and dump them into an archive of sorts - or delete them outright if they won't impact this season's activity?

It's getting kinda hard to tell when someone has posted something new - and there have been a few times when I've missed a thread initially because of everything else crammed around it.

I respect the fact that we're all busy with other fantasy stuff, not to mention our ACTUAL LIVES - but if someone could clean things up a bit, it'd be greatly appreciated! ;-D

There we go. ;-D
silentjim

Re: 2010-2011 Season Stuff

Postby Markos » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:09 pm

522 pages wtf!?!?!?! 8-o
Eradicating Marijuana one blunt at a time
Markos
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

(Past Year: 5)

Re: 2010-2011 Season Stuff

Postby silentjim » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Markos wrote:522 pages wtf!?!?!?! 8-o

Definitely don't read this anytime soon...
silentjim

PreviousNext

Return to FBC Salary Cap