The current document can be found here:https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id ... pCaQWAlq8c
-Under Veteran Contracts it is now made explicit that annual raises are of a fixed amount: BYS.r
-emphasised the fact that tie breaks are applied sequentially.
- Penalties section added
- Salary restrictions for trade removed
- RFA rule clarified; rookies become RFA after
final year of rookie contract.
- Rules around team options (for rookies), and partially-guaranteed contracts (for veterans) updated and clarified.
- Added new section: 2.1 Cap Holds. Makes explicit the illegality of bids that take you over the cap in the current year.
- Emphasised that Partially Guaranteed Contract Buyouts and Team Options can only be excercised during the offseason.
3.2- swedish rounding to be used to round salaries to nearest 0.01M
4.2 - Teams with full rosters may win an auction before dropping a player. 24hr limit to do so.
4.4 - The above does not apply to weekly contracts. Teams must drop then add.
5.0 - Teams cannot sign a player they had dropped during the same season.
4.4 Weekly Contracts section clarified.
4.4 Weekly Contracts section deleted. This mechanism has been scrapped.
3.1 Clarified that straight drop rules are used when a 1st round rookie is dropped prior to the TO year.
3.1 2nd round rookie contracts are now [0.5M], [0.5M], [0.5M].
5.3 The buy out for year 3 of 4-yr contracts is now 25% of the combined 3rd and 4th year salaries.
5.5 Clarification around dropping retired players.
3.1 Clarification that RFA rights holders are allowed to restructure contract when matching.
3.2 Max contract value removed. Now no maximum BYS.
3.3 Bird Rights extended to allow in auction matching in addition to 15% raises.
4.2 The ability to match previous bid if team lacks the cap space to beat it has been removed. This in combination with the removal of max contract values means there is no need for tie breakers, which have also been removed.
4.2 Minimum bid increments for FA auctions revised.
Last edited by dasein on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.