Fantasy Basketball noob here, starting new league. - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Fantasy Basketball noob here, starting new league.

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Fantasy Basketball noob here, starting new league.

Postby combat Johnny » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Hey everybody, I wanted to know if you guys could help out a newcomer to fantasy basketball. All I've ever played is Fantasy Football, and now I'm thinking of starting a Fantasy Basketball league with some friends of mine. The only problem is I have no idea what the heck I'm doing lol. Does anybody know which league types (head to head, rotisserie, etc) are good for easing in players who are new to this type of game? I've been reading around and I'm guessing Head to Head- Points would be a good one since we're all really familiar with Fantasy Football scoring, but I'm not too sure. I'm looking to create the league on Yahoo! with about 10 teams, hopefully 12.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!
combat Johnny
Towel Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Fantasy Basketball noob here, starting new league.

Postby baller crimson » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 am

Welcome to the Cafe! For someone transitioning from fantasy football, head to head will certainly be a good way to break into fantasy hoops. Points would be fine but each cat is a win would be my suggestion
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Commissioner's Corner