Limits - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Limits

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Limits

Postby dtotheg » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 am

I'm a n00bie commish of a 10 team roto league and JUST now became aware of how the limits system works. Several of the guys in my league were also unaware of how the system worked. The question now is do we change it? It's currently set to allow 66 games played at at each position (198 total for utility). All of us that were clueless have played as many guys as possible every day and are consequently on pace to overshoot those limits. Looking for opinions on this rule, since keeping it will generally complicate the game, require more research and more benching, and might alienate those who aren't looking to put in more than 10 minutes in lineup changes daily. Thanks for the input.
10 team roto Roster: Westbrook, Curry, Gallinari, Boozer, Gortat, Billups, All Harrington, Tyson Chandler, Jose Calderon, Gerald Henderson, Andruw Bogut, Udonis Haslem, DeMar DeRozan
dtotheg
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Limits

Postby RedHopeful » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 pm

I likely wouldn't change a thing unless you get the OK from every manager in your league. As a general rule, you don't change the rules once the season is underway.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 676)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Commissioner's Corner