Noob Question Here. - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Noob Question Here.

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Noob Question Here.

Postby Andalusian Boy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:04 am

I have a noob question... I am new to nba fantasy league and I'm on a 10-man H2H weekly scoring... Just want to ask if you drop a player in the middle of the week, will you still get his stats in the week's totals?
Andalusian Boy
Towel Boy

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Noob Question Here.

Postby baller crimson » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Andalusian Boy wrote:I have a noob question... I am new to nba fantasy league and I'm on a 10-man H2H weekly scoring... Just want to ask if you drop a player in the middle of the week, will you still get his stats in the week's totals?

Yes you will, assuming I'm reading this correctly.
baller crimson
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Re: Noob Question Here.

Postby Shirogohan » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Depends on what you mean by weekly scoring.

1. Weekly scoring 1: means that all your players are locked for the week in the starting lineup you choose by the beginning of the 1st game of the week. In this case, if you drop a player, his drop won't occur until he is unlocked, at the end of the week, so if he was in your starting lineup, his points will count until the drop occurs.

2. Weekly scoring 2: means a h2h matchup with another team where you can do daily adds and drops and the score at the end of Sunday determines the winner. In this case, if you drop a player on Wednesday, you lost him and whatever he scores for the remainder of the week.

Hope this helps.
Shirogohan
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

Return to Commissioner's Corner