- League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/xkl
- Teams: 12
- Scoring: H2H Daily
- Categories: FG%, FTM, 3PTM, PTS, REB, STL, BLK, A/T
- Rosters: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
- Playoffs: Weeks 21-23
- # of Keepers: 4
- Keeper Deadline: 30 days before draft
- Auction draft every year with standard $200 budget. This would allow every person to have a shot at drafting every player.
- Keepers will cost their bid value to be kept for the next season. Example: bokzg drafts Lebron for $70 -> bokzg designates Lebron as a keeper -> Lebron takes u $70 of bokzg's budget for the next draft. This will discourage/prevent overbidding on keepers.
- Continuous daily FAAB so that all players, either FA or waiver, are added by bidding on a daily basis. This would make it so everyone has a shot at picking up hot FA's (without having to be online all the time) and assign values for budget and draft purposes. Example: Delonte goes undrafted -> bokzg adds Delonte via FAAB for $5 -> bokzg designates Delonte as a keeper -> Delonte takes up $5 of bokzg's budget for the next draft.
- A player can only be kept for a maximum of 4 years, after which he returns to the player pool and is available to be drafted by anyone in the 5th year. That way player values are updated to their market value after the typical length of an NBA contract, and prevent people from benefiting too much from a player significantly outperforming their value.
- The total bid value of each person's four keepers each season cannot exceed $125. This would probably make it close to impossible for anyone to be keep two top 5 players (i.e. keeping Lebron and Durant), and would add additional strategy in identifying keepers who will outperform their bid values each year.
- Players become eligible to be placed on IR if they are designated by Yahoo as injured with the red icon and miss 3 consecutive games
- Once a player has been placed on the IR, they must stay there for at least 30 days
- After 30 days and the IR player returns to the court, their owner must remove them from their IR and add them to their roster within 1 week before performing any other transaction. If their owner fails to do so, the IR player will become available to be added by anyone.
- Players who will be out due to non-injury reasons, i.e. suspensions, will not be eligible for IR.
- Each team will have 1 IR slot.
- Owners designate players as being on IR by making a post on the Yahoo league page. The post must include a list of all current IR players so that there will always be an updated list for everyone to refer to. Example: "<Team> is designating <Player> as an IR player. Current IR players: ....."
- Once a player has been designated, no other owner can add that player to their roster as long as he remains on the IR.
- To remove a player from the IR, the owner will make a post on the Yahoo league page indicating that they are doing so and add the player. The post must include a list of all current IR players for the same reasons above. Example: "<Team> is removing <Player> from IR. Current IR players: ....."
- The violating transaction(s) will be reversed by the commissioner
- The owner who committed the violation will have their roster locked for the rest of that week and one additional week.