Ow Ayon! - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Ow Ayon!

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Ow Ayon!

Postby RedHopeful » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Gustavo Ayon will miss at least the next 2 weeks because of a sprained left thumb, Jacque Vaughn said.

Josh Robbins Twitter
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 706)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Ow Ayon!

Postby Sturmlocke » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:20 am

any news on him? i have drummond/bogut who dont play a lot of minutes atm and wall who is out as well. i could pick up robin lopez, brandan wright (but i dont think his minutes and FG% will remain) or out of position aminu, parson

dunno if i should wait on him
Sturmlocke
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

Postby chewchewski » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:07 pm

The most recent piece of news I've read up on him with was that Sunday will be the 2 week mark and you should be expecting him to jump back into rotation anytime after that day. I did a late deep pick for Vucevic in hopes of getting whatever I can from him before Ayon returns. Personally I would just ride it out as it looks like you're in a deeper league and there haven't been any complications with his recovery.
chewchewski
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

(Past Year: 8)

Postby ggs » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Sturmlocke wrote:any news on him? i have drummond/bogut who dont play a lot of minutes atm and wall who is out as well. i could pick up robin lopez, brandan wright (but i dont think his minutes and FG% will remain) or out of position aminu, parson

dunno if i should wait on him

id grab frolo over ayon at this point. not like you won't be able to grab him later.
ggs
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 152)

Postby Sturmlocke » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:23 pm

i dropped him for robin, as the last info about ayon was that he is limited to running drills.
Sturmlocke
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

Postby RedHopeful » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Ayon practiced this morning and is a gametime decision for tomorrow.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 706)

Postby chewchewski » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Any thoughts on Ayon's return? Didn't fare so well in his first game back but then again its been a while. I scooped up Nikola Vucevic as an alternative. Should I drop him now that Ayon's back? Considering Nikola proved to be quite a replacement putting up around 10 and 10 for the nights he played.
chewchewski
Playground Pundit
Playground Pundit

(Past Year: 8)

Postby ggs » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 pm

chewchewski wrote:Any thoughts on Ayon's return? Didn't fare so well in his first game back but then again its been a while. I scooped up Nikola Vucevic as an alternative. Should I drop him now that Ayon's back? Considering Nikola proved to be quite a replacement putting up around 10 and 10 for the nights he played.

between the two right now (after nikola's game last night), i'd prefer vucevic.
ggs
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 152)

Return to Injuries & Player Updates