11-2-2012 Daily Thread - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

11-2-2012 Daily Thread

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Re: 11-2-2012 Daily Thread

Postby plonden » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:53 am

Phil O'Pastry wrote:Cheer Beasley on for me. A few of my teams would like for him to not suck balls.

I'm on it. ;-D
plonden
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 77)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby bujfan2030 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:05 am

Denver came out so flat tonight against Orlando. they're taking a ton of jump shots and missing them.
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 88)

Postby The Thrill » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:08 am

Kemba Walker 8-o
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby bujfan2030 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:16 am

I don't even own him on any teams but James Harden just puts a big smile on my face. A true joy to watch play.
Will be curious to see how Houston performs on this first back to back. Harden and Lin are going to have to play a lot of minutes this season. Mchale's going to have to figure out a way to get consistent production from his bench. That's basically where Atlanta climbed back into the game.
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 88)

Postby Fenris-77 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 am

Anyone else having trouble viewing their leagues in Yahoo? I'm in one football league and 8 hoops leagues and Y! says I'm currently not signed up for any games (even though I double checked my roster sets this afternoon. :-?
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 379)

Postby The Thrill » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:00 am

Fenris-77 wrote:Anyone else having trouble viewing their leagues in Yahoo? I'm in one football league and 8 hoops leagues and Y! says I'm currently not signed up for any games (even though I double checked my roster sets this afternoon. :-?

I experienced that earlier, yes. But I was able to click the word "Fantasy" in the upper right and my leagues dropped down from there. :-S
The Thrill
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby Fenris-77 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:02 am

The Thrill wrote:
Fenris-77 wrote:Anyone else having trouble viewing their leagues in Yahoo? I'm in one football league and 8 hoops leagues and Y! says I'm currently not signed up for any games (even though I double checked my roster sets this afternoon. :-?

I experienced that earlier, yes. But I was able to click the word "Fantasy" in the upper right and my leagues dropped down from there. :-S

That doesn't even do the trick for me. I managed to get there by going through my fantasy profile, but it's still very odd.
Fenris-77
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 379)

Postby wozah » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:27 am

Fenris-77 wrote:
The Thrill wrote:

That doesn't even do the trick for me. I managed to get there by going through my fantasy profile, but it's still very odd.

What I did was to choose fantasy basketball from the drop down menu when you hover over fantasy and my teams were listed there. It is weird, though.
wozah Beginner
Driveway Dunker
Driveway Dunker

Postby DVauthrin » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:30 am

bujfan2030 wrote:I don't even own him on any teams but James Harden just puts a big smile on my face. A true joy to watch play.
Will be curious to see how Houston performs on this first back to back. Harden and Lin are going to have to play a lot of minutes this season. Mchale's going to have to figure out a way to get consistent production from his bench. That's basically where Atlanta climbed back into the game.

The bench is an issue, but keep in mind this isn't a finished team. The rockets have room for another max player(PF, cough, PF) this offseason. Honestly, the success this season isn't that important. Knowing the Rockets stole a superstar from OKC makes this season a huge win. BCan't wait to get a Harden jersey and watch this team live.
DVauthrin
Basketball Scribe
Basketball Scribe

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 163)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Yilun » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:09 pm

DVauthrin wrote:
bujfan2030 wrote:I don't even own him on any teams but James Harden just puts a big smile on my face. A true joy to watch play.

The bench is an issue, but keep in mind this isn't a finished team. The rockets have room for another max player(PF, cough, PF) this offseason. Honestly, the success this season isn't that important. Knowing the Rockets stole a superstar from OKC makes this season a huge win. BCan't wait to get a Harden jersey and watch this team live.

I'm happy for the Houston fans. Lin/Harden makes a unique backcourt. Not championship contenders but certainly a breath of fresh air and very fun to watch. I can tell that Houston fans will really enjoy supporting their team this season. They already seem to have a sense of camaraderie and chemistry that most team don't achieve until mid-way through the season. I think there are no "superstar" egos on the team (so far) and that goes well with the team-ball that McHale instilled within the Rockets dating back to last season when injuries forced them to go 10-deep for awhile.

I'm definitely going to cheer them on as I used to be a Houston native a long time ago during the Dream glory years so I definitely have a soft spot for them. I'm just hating the fact that I don't have Harden on any of my teams =)
*rocking the new blamer sig*
Yilun
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 7)
Location: The confines of reality are too grand for my imaginative capacity

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers