Dallas 2-1 (Home: 1-0)

Indiana 2-1 (Road: 1-1) 8:30pm ET
San Antonio 3-0 (Home: 2-0)

Golden State 2-1 (Road: 2-0) 10:00pm ET
Sacramento 0-3 (Home: 0-0)

Cleveland 1-2 (Road: 0-1) 10:30pm ET
LA Clippers 2-1 (Home: 1-1)
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 673)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: 11-5-2012 Daily Thread

Postby bujfan2030 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 am

Minny came back and knocked off Brooklyn :-b
Kirilenko 16 points, 10 reb, 6 ast, 4 blk, 1 stl. woo hoo! Pek was better but he's still rebounding like Lopez %-6. Looked like Brooklyn really missed Wallace. And Kris Humphries !+) 20 min 2 pts 4 reb.

San Antonio really looks like the best team at the Moment. Indiana looks lost without Granger. Parker and Duncan only had to play 25 minutes tonight Ginobili 17. I bet Pop was actually happy.

The two headed beast of Zachasol! combined for 38 points and 26 reb.
Paul Milsap: 33 min, 14 points on 5-13 shooting, 8 reb, 3 blks, 4 ast, +/- of -1
Derek Favors: 26 min, 14 points on 6-12 shooting, 8 reb, 1 blk, +/- of -14(team worst of the night)
Al Jefferson: 29 min: 11 points, 10 reb, 2 blks(how's that 1rst round pick working out for you ;-) )

through the first few games Blake Griffin is not shooting well. Teams are sending a lot of bodies at him when he makes his spin moves, Forcing him into tougher shots. he hasn't adjusted yet. And for the love of all that is holy, why is Willie Green starting and playing starters minutes? Free Eric Bledsoe!

I was sooo ready to hate on OJ Mayo this year. Which means he's playing great at the moment. Sell high folks. ;-D
Super Sneaky Hops
bujfan2030
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response TeamLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 84)

Postby RedHopeful » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:02 am

Tyreke Evans is a HORRIBLE basketball player. BBIQ will forever be plateaued in the idiot levels and still can't shoot a lick. Almost cost the Kings a win. I swear SAC would be a much better team if they just deported him for nothing tomorrow.

Heck of a nice game out of the CLE back court tonight in pulling off the upset against a very good LAC team. Waiters out Jamal'd Mr. Crawford tonight.
RedHopeful

ModeratorCafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby big.d57 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 am

RedHopeful wrote:Tyreke Evans is a HORRIBLE basketball player. BBIQ will forever be plateaued in the idiot levels and still can't shoot a lick. Almost cost the Kings a win. I swear SAC would be a much better team if they just deported him for nothing tomorrow.

Heck of a nice game out of the CLE back court tonight in pulling off the upset against a very good LAC team. Waiters out Jamal'd Mr. Crawford tonight.

I was about to say the Kings are still a mess. Tyreke is a black hole and the Kings went away from Cousins a lot even though he's their best half court option besides Thornton. Clippers had too many turnovers
Courtesy of Blamer
big.d57
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby RedHopeful » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:54 pm

big.d57 wrote:
RedHopeful wrote:Tyreke Evans is a HORRIBLE basketball player. BBIQ will forever be plateaued in the idiot levels and still can't shoot a lick. Almost cost the Kings a win. I swear SAC would be a much better team if they just deported him for nothing tomorrow.

I was about to say the Kings are still a mess. Tyreke is a black hole and the Kings went away from Cousins a lot even though he's their best half court option besides Thornton. Clippers had too many turnovers

It's awful they're letting Tyreke run another season into the ground. When he's off he still forces way too much and we know Cousins doesn't need any more of that type of inspiration. He's not the future anymore so make the necessary changes already MaGoofs. I really believe a starting lineup of Thornton instead of Evans would fare better plus the bench would still be ok: Jimmer and Cisco could handle the backup duties.
RedHopeful

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers