What's up With Anderson's Minutes? - Fantasy Basketball Cafe 2014
Fantasy Basketball Cafe


Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

What's up With Anderson's Minutes?

Moderator: Basketball Moderators

Re: What's up With Anderson's Minutes?

Postby NikkiSixx » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:52 pm

But I'm sure he gets his share of minutes at both forward positions.
NikkiSixx
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

User avatar

Posts: 188
(Past Year: 30)
Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What's up With Anderson's Minutes?

Postby RedHopeful » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:56 am

NikkiSixx wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/nor/depthchart

that says he's the SF backup behind Aminu.

Yahoo has been wrong on more than one occasion regarding depth charts. I've watched most of the Hornet's games and I can assure you Ryan Anderson has barely sniffed anytime as a legitimate SF. If that's not enough, hope THIS satisfies.
Image
RedHopeful
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18235
(Past Year: 683)
Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: http://twitter.com/Redhopeful

Re: What's up With Anderson's Minutes?

Postby NikkiSixx » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:35 pm

RedHopeful wrote:
NikkiSixx wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/nor/depthchart

that says he's the SF backup behind Aminu.

Yahoo has been wrong on more than one occasion regarding depth charts. I've watched most of the Hornet's games and I can assure you Ryan Anderson has barely sniffed anytime as a legitimate SF. If that's not enough, hope THIS satisfies.

I didn't click the link because I figured he gets more time at PF. Wasn't supposed to be a contest on who can provide more proof about what position Ryan Anderson plays. I was just saying where I got my info from.
NikkiSixx
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

User avatar

Posts: 188
(Past Year: 30)
Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What's up With Anderson's Minutes?

Postby RedHopeful » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:05 pm

NikkiSixx wrote:
RedHopeful wrote:
NikkiSixx wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/nor/depthchart

that says he's the SF backup behind Aminu.

Yahoo has been wrong on more than one occasion regarding depth charts. I've watched most of the Hornet's games and I can assure you Ryan Anderson has barely sniffed anytime as a legitimate SF. If that's not enough, hope THIS satisfies.

I didn't click the link because I figured he gets more time at PF. Wasn't supposed to be a contest on who can provide more proof about what position Ryan Anderson plays. I was just saying where I got my info from.

Huh? Who is playing in a contest? :-S

You first stated that he's Aminu's backup. Then you said:
But I'm sure he gets his share of minutes at both forward positions.

and that's all simply erroneous. Just don't want anyone to be misguided by incorrect statements. ;-7
Image
RedHopeful
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 18235
(Past Year: 683)
Joined: 11 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Basketball
Location: http://twitter.com/Redhopeful

Re: What's up With Anderson's Minutes?

Postby NikkiSixx » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:53 am

RedHopeful wrote:
NikkiSixx wrote:
RedHopeful wrote:Yahoo has been wrong on more than one occasion regarding depth charts. I've watched most of the Hornet's games and I can assure you Ryan Anderson has barely sniffed anytime as a legitimate SF. If that's not enough, hope THIS satisfies.

I didn't click the link because I figured he gets more time at PF. Wasn't supposed to be a contest on who can provide more proof about what position Ryan Anderson plays. I was just saying where I got my info from.

Huh? Who is playing in a contest? :-S

You first stated that he's Aminu's backup. Then you said:
But I'm sure he gets his share of minutes at both forward positions.

and that's all simply erroneous. Just don't want anyone to be misguided by incorrect statements. ;-7

Damn that yahoo with its false info!
NikkiSixx
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

User avatar

Posts: 188
(Past Year: 30)
Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What's up With Anderson's Minutes?

Postby Vicious_Machine » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:57 am

I wish he got less minutes.... more time for Davis pls ;-D
Vicious_Machine
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster


Posts: 157
Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What's up With Anderson's Minutes?

Postby Phil O'Pastry » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:36 pm

NikkiSixx wrote:Damn that yahoo with its false info!

Both yahoo and ESPN have been terribly wrong with some of their depth charts.
Phil O'Pastry
High School Hoopster
High School Hoopster

Response Team
Posts: 295
(Past Year: 153)
Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Fantasy Basketball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues



Get Ready...
The 2014 NBA season starts in 4:30 hours
(and 93 days)


  • Fantasy Basketball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact